Reading FC co-chairwoman has written the Royals a new club anthem

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Funny that Reading fans come up with the conclusion that their club is no 1 based on a comparison between them and Wycombe Wanderers. If Brighton as a club did not exist in any guise, then given a choice of Wycombe or Reading as a club to follow, then I would choose Wycombe every time. Proper club, with a proper ground that fits their fan base and up and down between leagues like a yo yo, so lots of Brighton style depression mix with small amount of elation. I lived in High Wycombe for a number of years as well. I could never support Reading even though I have lived here longer.
And if reading was at Elm Park still would that make them a proper football club????

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
And if reading was at Elm Park still would that make them a proper football club????

I'm not saying Reading are not a proper football club, they are older then the Albion. I just prefer the old school feel of Wycombe. I think it is because when we were shit and struggling at the Withdean, and Reading made it the top flight, quite a few people at work suggested I change my allegiance to Reading, like success is the only reason you support a club. The thought made me feel sick. No one ever suggested I should support Wycombe.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not saying Reading are not a proper football club, they are older then the Albion. I just prefer the old school feel of Wycombe. I think it is because when we were shit and struggling at the Withdean, and Reading made it the top flight, quite a few people at work suggested I change my allegiance to Reading, like success is the only reason you support a club. The thought made me feel sick. No one ever suggested I should support Wycombe.
You'll always get bellends that would say that as have I....been here 28 years now lol

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I see they have a filter that changes **** or ****ing to 'Oxf*rd' on their forum.. Even Oxford don't give an 'Oxf*rd' about them, their main rivals are Swindon without a doubt.

Poor old Reading, they're so tinpot that nobody can even bring themselves to be rivals with them :lolol:

Tinpot, yet you guys see fit to have an 11-page thread, and a combined 20 pages on our infamous pitch invasion. The obsession is rather pathetic.

You just can't scramble onto your PC's quick enough to let everybody know just how much you don't care about little old Reading.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tinpot, yet you guys see fit to have an 11-page thread, and a combined 20 pages on our infamous pitch invasion. The obsession is rather pathetic.

You just can't scramble onto your PC's quick enough to let everybody know just how much you don't care about little old Reading.

Bless.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Tinpot, yet you guys see fit to have an 11-page thread, and a combined 20 pages on our infamous pitch invasion.

That was nothing to do with the fact that we might be rivals.

It was just funny seeing a pitch invasion from Reading about getting into the play offs, and nobody realising we had scored a last minute winner. Que everyone slowly walking off the pitch feeling sorry for themselves.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Obsession?

We're laughing at you you clown. :lolol:

Thanks by the way :bigwave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That was nothing to do with the fact that we might be rivals.

It was just funny seeing a pitch invasion from Reading about getting into the play offs, and nobody realising we had scored a last minute winner. Que everyone slowly walking off the pitch feeling sorry for themselves.

'Yer not goin oop, yer not goin oop...'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The pitch invasion was brilliant. It wouldn't matter which team did it, it was fans who thought they'd pipped us to the playoffs, and then Burnley started taking the piss and you all sulked off. It was hilarious, we'd have had the same thread whichever team you were. No one cares about Reading, get over it.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Don't think Reading are special, there would have been the same number of pages for any club doing this. This is one of the busiest football forums. Put it this was if Palace had done this it would be up to about 80 pages by now. Now that is a club we love to laugh at, so don't flatter yourself.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Reading:

oJs-L-nZ.jpeg

:lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

It's not because we care about you, it's because your club is hilarious :lolol:

& the fact you're so tinpot is precisely why there is an 11 (now 12) page thread.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Coming round here, rattling your tin pot. Bog off back to your business park plastic man.

Welcome to NSC by the way.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
That may be a lot of replies in a short space of time on your little Hob Nob, but here it's normal.

Now run along there's a good lad.

All that does is prove that there are more Brighton fans who are online at 2:30 on a weekday. So you're either a bunch of unemployed layabouts or teenagers. Or both.

Another few minutes later and even more bites. Keep proving my point chaps.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
All that does is prove that there are more Brighton fans who are online at 2:30 on a weekday. So you're either a bunch of unemployed layabouts or teenagers. Or both.

Another few minutes later and even more bites. Keep proving my point chaps.

Or maybe we work in IT and are waiting for a software installation to complete or a download to finish and have NSC in the background, or the many other times you have to wait for that little egg timer thing to finish. Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports