Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

a_aaa-Village-Idiot.jpg

Don't give up the day job Sydney :hilton:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Up until their last minute equaliser last night a draw would have been enough to keep them below us now a win us more important to get another team below us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If any of you are driving up to Reading, where would you suggest is the best place to park. :)

There is a decent sized car park at the stadium. It takes bloody ages to get out of though, so I'd not necessarily recommend it if you're after a swift getaway. Or even an average speed to slightly slow getaway.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There is a decent sized car park at the stadium. It takes bloody ages to get out of though, so I'd not necessarily recommend it if you're after a swift getaway. Or even an average speed to slightly slow getaway.

Thanks for that, no rush to escape, as only takes short time to get home, even after we win :)

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

Could be rammed if Reading win their cup game and they make our game a 'qualifying' game for Semi-final tickets. Will be full of JCL's (were Reading the original plastics ?).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here