Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pulis second favourite to Steve Clarke.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Im feeling very smug now, I looked on bet victor this morning to see what odds Sami was to go, and saw Adkins was 5/2,second favourite. Knowing our Tony appears to be backing Hyypia at least until the New Year, I thought I'd have a wager on Nige getting the heave ho first. By the time I had opened an account, he'd gone out to 3/1,so my initial fiver has turned into tweny quid, and as an opening offer I've got two free five pound bets, hapoy days

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
ridiculous how teams in better situation than us are sacking their useless pieces of shit yet we are stuck with the finn

This. Really, what the feck is going on at our club?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
You're not alone, I like him and am surprised it's gone so badly for him at Reading.
He did a wonderful job at Scunthorpe and at Southampton. It'll be interesting where he turns up next and whether he can put this failure behind him. I think he and Portsmouth could be a perfect fit, if the supporters can overlook his Saints past.

I think he was totally overrated.

Southampton were the closest thing to a one man team I've seen. Lambert was exceptional for them and no way would they have achieved what they did without him. Remember the game at the Amex when he was sent off? Southampton totally disintegrated without him.

Reading just don't have that quality up front (FFS is no Lambert) and I think Adkins has been found out.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Sack a manager, giving a replacement three games to look at his inherited squad of players before the transfer window opens. What a clueless way to run a club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here