Re-scheduled Fixtures 10th August

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Can anyone offer a sensible explanation as to why Sky insist on changing our home games to the Friday evening when they can change the away games eg Bristol City to a later Saturday kick off? The odds against us getting more than half our home games on a Saturday are getting shorter by the day. Perhaps Mr. Barber can tell us.

Just a guess, SKY normally show a PL game in the Sat 5:30 slot. Occasionally BT have that slot, then SKY show a League game. It is probably the case that for the Villa game, SKY has the 5:30pm slot for a PL game, as is the case this Saturday.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Another Saturday home game moved to a Friday FFS :rant:

I know there is nothing BHA can do about a home match being on Sky, but do Sky also dictate the TV slot? I know it's months away but none of us know what's happening with the trains, Shirley a early/ later KO on a Saturday would be a better option.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can anyone offer a sensible explanation as to why Sky insist on changing our home games to the Friday evening when they can change the away games eg Bristol City to a later Saturday kick off? The odds against us getting more than half our home games on a Saturday are getting shorter by the day. Perhaps Mr. Barber can tell us.
That's a question I'd love answered.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I'm sure I heard an interview on local radio with Paul Barber a couple of years back, and I'm sure he said he liked Friday matches because the fans purchased more food and drink.
Don't think I imagined this but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Will there be any trains for the Villa game ? Only 3 months to resolve - unlikely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports