Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Closure of NSC ticket exchange

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Me and my daughter can only go if someone is kind enough to let me have tickets through the ticket exchange. We have been to a lot of games, however if it is more difficult for me to get tickets at the last minute due to commintments, I guess I am not wanted by the club. A lot of the people who have given me tickets have said to me, I would rather the seat have someone on it.

Oh well I will hope all the people who have helped me in the past can continue, and if not I think we will see the crowds start to go down.

??? It has been great to have been a fan, as for the future who knows?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Me and my daughter can only go if someone is kind enough to let me have tickets through the ticket exchange.

How do you work that out? There are always tickets on sale from the club. As has been said several times on this thread, only a couple of games have fully sold out so far this season.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How do you work that out? There are always tickets on sale from the club. As has been said several times on this thread, only a couple of games have fully sold out so far this season.

They're in crap positions and very expensive though.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Sully, its all to do with other commitments, some times I will only know an hour beore kick off if I can go, and I don't think I can get tickets that late. I may be wrong, please let me know, if you know better.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's not the club, not a palace fan, and not another Brighton board, who was it that was malicious enough to threaten the law to get this facility closed down?

It still seems to be open anyway, so what is really going on?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

It's not a Palace fan or another Albion message board

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Seems you can still post if you are looking for a ticket (nothing illegal in that). Anyone with spares can then contact you.

well i'm not one to break the law so I suppose i'm gonna have to pay top rate for my Brother and Sister in law down from Manchester for their first match at Falmer, meanwhile someone who has two spares for the Forest match but can't make it will miss out on a few quid near Christmas (not to mention the deposit i'd pay to ensure safe return of the smart cards (ideally BN1/2/9/10 based))

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Though if anyone with spares replys to the thread saying they have a ticket then they and NSC are breaking the law. Bit of a farce really.

Exactly, though if they PM them.....

I would of course urge anyone to report posts offering tickets to the mods, if they did not report them, for say a week or so, people might end up sorting the tickets between themselves, and the club would lose valuable revenue.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Though if anyone with spares replys to the thread saying they have a ticket then they and NSC are breaking the law. Bit of a farce really.

Alternatively post that you're interested in tickets and leave your mobile number to discuss - the deal takes place on the phone not NSC.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
It's not a Palace fan or another Albion message board

So name and shame
hmm.gif

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You are asking for trouble if you put your mobile number on here or any public place on the Internet.

Rubbish - if you don't recognise the number called let it go to VM and if it's someone valid they'll leave a message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here