Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: away games

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
So much moaning from our so called fans (???) in the AWAY end today. So some of you expect to win every game and out play every team. Those players have played alot more games than most the teams around us and are becoming quite fatigued and there is lack of squad rotation, which isn't helping. Despite all this we're top of the league with games in hand. Embarassing f***ing fans some of you!

Last edited:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
So much moaning from our so called fans (???). So some of you expect to win every game and out play every team. Those players have played alot more games than most the teams around us and are becoming quite fatigued and there is lack of squad rotation, which isn't helping. Despite all this we're top of the league with games in hand. Embarassing f***ing fans some of you!

Indeed, from the first minute of the game, I had this dick behind me proclaiming a crisis!! Had to relocate in the second half and then heard continuous ranting from the 'fans' to my left. Poor show.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We lost, the team played poorly by all accounts and people are disappointed. I think the overwhelming majority realise we won't win every game, and threads like this one wind me up no end. If anything I thought todays reaction was quite grown up.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Oh well - that's football

The two fellas behind me at Bristol Rovers reminded me of the Peter Kay routine about garlic bread - zeros to heroes in the space of half an hour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here