Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
Aint you supposed to be listening to your school teacher?

Listen BOY....youre the one who's still at school..

:dunce:

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
Get a life BYF......

Results were bad and like winning, losing is a habit too, I honestly think that McGhee had more than a fair crack of the whip.

He just wasn't the right man in these circumstances, he's not a motivator or inspirational or able to find diamonds for £7.99 in the transfer market like Coppell or Adams and things were on a real downward spiral.

Now this could still be a bad move but at THIS point it's the right move, We need to find some momentum from somewhere to at least get this season firing in the right direction before we find ourselves lurking right near the bottom again.

We need Withdean to be a happy place again....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Billy the Fish said:
The wide men will have been given a job to do by the manager, if they were dropping back then one can only assume that McGhee has told them to play like that

Exactly.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
get a life because I have a difference of opinion?????

....I pay my money and support the club..So because I see the bigger picture and notice his treatment by the board has been a joke that makes me wrong. I dont think so pal.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
byf said:

....I pay my money and support the club..So because I see the bigger picture and notice his treatment by the board has been a joke that makes me wrong. I dont think so pal.

How do you pay your money, when your next match is Huddersfield away?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
byf said:

Of course you have your opinion, and I respect that, but please dont patronise us with this "bigger picture" bollocks, that is all you ever say.

We too have a voice, and our voice has been heard, and the RIGHT decision has been made, plain and simple.

The King is Dead, Long Live WILKINS
:clap2: :clap2:

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
Listen Pal....

Like you I have an opinion and the opinion is one of that he has done at best, an average job......Football is about results, results were bad, end of.....

I think the board have treated him better than most clubs would of....Other clubs would of given him the boot long ago for his poor record but I suppose we are a special case, just like Crewe who have massive crowds like us and all these other clubs in league 1 & 2.

A change was needed to breathe life back into the club.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
How do you pay your money, when your next match is Huddersfield away?

Its called a holiday you little freak....Now I think One foot in the graves coming on...jog on!

How old are you again?

Youve made one fundimental mistake on your profile...straight?????

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Wanderer said:
Of course you have your opinion, and I respect that, but please dont patronise us with this "bigger picture" bollocks, that is all you ever say.

We too have a voice, and our voice has been heard, and the RIGHT decision has been made, plain and simple.

The King is Dead, Long Live WILKINS
:clap2: :clap2:

disagree

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Sargey said:
Listen Pal....

Like you I have an opinion and the opinion is one of that he has done at best, an average job......Football is about results, results were bad, end of.....

I think the board have treated him better than most clubs would of....Other clubs would of given him the boot long ago for his poor record but I suppose we are a special case, just like Crewe who have massive crowds like us and all these other clubs in league 1 & 2.

A change was needed to breathe life back into the club.

The club doesnt know what it wants...It certainly doesnt know good business sense.

If I was running a business like the albion you would know to get the fans to turn up and pay the money we need championship football...They did nothing to keep us there last season accept sell all our best players and can atract no1 in this div coz its pants..now with a compo package to mm more good business sense...when waht were paying him could have been invested last term meaning survival...it doesnt make any sense

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
Jog on!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Holiday for 9 weeks where are you going? A new site for your caravan?

7 weeks until huddesfield...your concentrating too much on allo allo. :lolol:

change the record..your lack of immagination is tiring.

go play with your action figures little boy

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Wanderer said:
No way, really, you surprise me !

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

obviously the fans deem it acceptable for the club to keep selling and not replacing year after year..no ambition and spilling lie after lie and using mcghee as the target practice for the inept way the club is being run.

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
byf said:
The club doesnt know what it wants...It certainly doesnt know good business sense.

If I was running a business like the albion you would know to get the fans to turn up and pay the money we need championship football...They did nothing to keep us there last season accept sell all our best players and can atract no1 in this div coz its pants..now with a compo package to mm more good business sense...when waht were paying him could have been invested last term meaning survival...it doesnt make any sense

Possibly.....

We the fans, can only speculate on the finances of the club really.

We don't know what McGhee was given as a transfer budget, why didn't he get loan players in more etc etc.

All these answers will never really ever be known.

I feel for McGhee as in the right circumstances he could of done a good job, good manager, wrong time, wrong club.....

I truly believe the right thing has been done

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
phil1977 said:
Hi byf,

Glad that McGhee has gone?

I'm feeling great this morning:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:

No I'm not glad I think its narrow minded and very poor.

But I am feeling great irrelevant of that. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here