Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
two timing slag - i might be able to get us lift to yeovil

Im in Newquay. Probably gonna try and make it anyway. If you fancy a night out in Newquay after let me know, we have a 4 birth and there is only 2 of us in it til Thursday. Bumtastic!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You are gay! I probably will go to the game though if you want to go for some drinks first.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Les Biehn said:
On paper it was supposed to be but it clearly wasn't. The midfield was set to be to defensive, so you could blame the players but MM has told them to play that way.

I am really glad he is getting them to play the football he is, but when the team is set up wrong for it that is a fundemental error.

To play 4-3-3 is an offensive formation with the aim of being offensive and pinning the opposition back, however you can't expect the 2 of the three up front then to be playing a defensive roll, which clearly their instructions were so I would not blame the players on this one, MM would have been going ape at them if they were not meant to be be defensive.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Black Country Seagull said:
To play 4-3-3 is an offensive formation with the aim of being offensive and pinning the opposition back, however you can't expect the 2 of the three up front then to be playing a defensive roll, which clearly their instructions were so I would not blame the players on this one, MM would have been going ape at them if they were not meant to be be defensive.

Is that not what I said?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Well, the rather basic fact that our financial situation will worsen if McGhee goes prematurely, as we will be having to pay out for two managers for the rest of the season.

Shove him on Gardening Leave for the rest of the season so we do not have to pay him up in one go. Leave Wilkins in charge for the rest of the season and then look at it all in the summer.

If McGhee somehow finds a job whilst on Gardening Leave he will have to resign and so we do not have to pay him all of his contract.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh dear, I thought the schools went back today, evidently 'special' schools must not go back till next week.

*sigh*

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
Shove him on Gardening Leave for the rest of the season so we do not have to pay him up in one go. Leave Wilkins in charge for the rest of the season and then look at it all in the summer.

Have you e-mailed Dick Knight and/or hopalong Perry with the answer to all their problems

:jester:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
byf said:

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

What? Try English? :lolol:

Uncle Buck said:

If McGhee somehow finds a job whilst on Gardening Leave he will have to resign and so we do not have to pay him all of his contract.

So your great alternative to McGhee is the untested youth coach. Oh dear.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:

Dont allways be so quick to dismiss an untried manager. Everybody has got to start somewhere.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:

So what would be so wrong with giving Wilkins a go at managing?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
ady boothroyd was a untried manager.
Iain Dowie was untried before Oldham I think. Look at those two now
People have to start somewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here