Re: All you anti Mghee

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
I wasn't but all the media who described our system as 4-3-3 were. They have more credibility than you.

:lolol: What? Sorry why? I was there, I saw it with my own eyes.

Last edited:

British Bulldog said:
So you know for fact that the money we'd give Mcghee will come directly out of the playing budget? Are you the club accountant or are you just guessing again?

Were is it going to come from then? The Withdean raffle money?

Les Biehn said:
:lolol: What? Sorry why? I was there, I saw it with my own eyes.

Because football journalists are paid professionals, and if they describe it as 4-3-3 I'm going to go with their views rather than someone like you who I have previously found to be somewhat erratic in judgements about football.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Because football journalists are paid professionals, and if they describe it as 4-3-3 I'm going to go with their views rather than someone like you who I have previously found to be somewhat erratic in judgements about football.

Well in terms of the player side I appear to know more than you. Erratic is actually spot on how I would describe your assessments, some very good some wildly appalling.

I will give you the political and finacial side are clearly your areas and you are very knowledgable but on the football side take it from me it was a 451.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
Were is it going to come from then? The Withdean raffle money?

The playing budget is set at the start of the season. Sacking Mcghee would more than likely be put on the clubs general budget.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
London Irish said:

To be fair it was a 4-3-3 on paper / opening 5 mins, yet we failed to keep to that shape as two of the three were sat to deep and therefore isolating revel - which therefore gave the appearance of a loan striker

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
433 with one striker?

We saw Naylor on train back, what a miserable sod he was.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
At very best it is 4-3-2-1, it has never been three strikers.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Kinky Gerbils said:
We saw Naylor on train back, what a miserable sod he was.

Probably miserable at not getting a seat on the team bus.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Black Country Seagull said:
To be fair it was a 4-3-3 on paper / opening 5 mins, yet we failed to keep to that shape as two of the three were sat to deep and therefore isolating revel - which therefore gave the appearance of a loan striker

On paper it was supposed to be but it clearly wasn't. The midfield was set to be to defensive, so you could blame the players but MM has told them to play that way.

I am really glad he is getting them to play the football he is, but when the team is set up wrong for it that is a fundemental error.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So that is 3 people saying it was 1 up front. Having read 4 seperate papers that gave wildly different marks to the England players I have to say I don't entirely trust the papers. Especially considering I question whether they have been at games with their tactical set ups sometimes.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
So that is 3 people saying it was 1 up front. Having read 4 seperate papers that gave wildly different marks to the England players I have to say I don't entirely trust the papers. Especially considering I question whether they have been at games with their tactical set ups sometimes.

Papers make marks up - fact

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Papers make marks up - fact

If you look at their team layout sometimes I just cant work it out. And not just simple stuff like putting a LB at RB when it clearly never happened. Although the papers give a more unbiased assessment the journo may not go to that teams games that often so less aware of the team set up. Unless its Naylor and he constantly gives Mayo a 7 so I'm not gonna trust him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
If you look at their team layout sometimes I just cant work it out. And not just simple stuff like putting a LB at RB when it clearly never happened. Although the papers give a more unbiased assessment the journo may not go to that teams games that often so less aware of the team set up. Unless its Naylor and he constantly gives Mayo a 7 so I'm not gonna trust him.

You reckon tha bloke with him was his bitch?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
You reckon tha bloke with him was his bitch?

No, Naylor gives it the big ones but it is all a front. I'm sure they came out the toilet together and Naylor was wiping his mouth.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
I reckon that should be a new sex term - giving a creamy coffee

The act of someone purporting to be a journalist to give another, preferably a nubian male, a nosh.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports