Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

Dandyman

In London village.
Artois said:
Do you embarress the Brighton Yoof Firm by using their name?

Be fair. They'd have to learn to read before they could take offence.

Dandyman

In London village.
brightonfan_86 said:
Hiding behind a keyboard = KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Ladies & gentlemen, we bring you in the RED corner...

The KFC King, KEV THE APE

And in the blue corner...

Under footman and part-time serf, ByF

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE ?

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
byf said:
Do you have confidence in the board then?? who havent backed him financially at all....Who would sell the furniture in the club offices if they could. Who make up lame excuses about Falmer.

Scapegoat Mcghee..your all so blind to it.

He's not a great manager..he's not coppell or adams but he's not the main villian in our circumstances.

Yep, I do have confidence in the board. Dick knight may never be Mr. Moneybags and does have flaws, but he always has the club's best interests at heart and will never be an evil bastard like Archer. Who else do you suggest should run the club then byf?

Yes you're right, he's not a great manager, that's why we need to get rid of him!!!!:wave:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
byf said:
Yes it is cruicial..But you think its right for players like Mcaamon and knight to slag the club and mcghee off? or should they be delt with accordingly?

I dont consider being slagged off in the public arena appropriately. If they were out of line he should deal with it himself within the club, not across the airways and in the pages of the press. Any manager of any outfit business, cricket club, football club or whatever will tell you that.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
I dont consider being slagged off in the public arena appropriately. If they were out of line he should deal with it himself within the club, not across the airways and in the pages of the press. Any manager of any outfit business, cricket club, football club or whatever will tell you that.

Maybe when they get chucked off a coach next time, they could get a lift on your coach.....

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
byf said:
I am shocked and disgusted with the way all you so called Brighton fans have conducted yourselves over the treatment of Mcghee,You lot stink of the most fickle and pathetic lot Ive ever heard and this comes from a brighton fan through and through.Im actually imbarrassed to be a Brighton fan. Are you all so blinded that you cannot see that its the lack of ambition that the club has is the problem not the mananger. I feel proper sorry for the guy, all the half decent players have left the club, and we are left with a mix of youngsters and players who are well past it.

What the fu** do you lot actually expect from those crop of players. we all know what sort of squad gets you out of this league and ours aint good enough. Had you lot not stopped to think weve got a load of shit on the pitch and he's doing his best. How long are you going to use Mcghee as the scapegoat for are lack of ambition.

He's done us a favour by geting rid of that cu*t L.KNIGHT,Mcammon,C.Richards. All trouble makers and still you blame mcghee.

We had a good start to the season and you still f***ing moan.
win at rotherham with 10 men,good performance against gillingham,unlucky against brentford and a good first half performance against forest, Mcghee is not a player,if they fall apart on the pitch it is not his fault.

All weve heard from you lot of clowns at matches is anti mcghee songs or we want falmer, well last season when we needed the fans to get behind the lads were more worried about falmer, whats changed now?

Players will not come to a club who have no ambition and mcghee should be praised for not signing any player that has a trial with us.

Knight and perry are the clowns at this club for making the big mistake over and over again thinking you dont need to concentrate on replacing players that leave, I fully believe weve got money to spend but when it comes to wages were league 2.

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

You talk about our good start to the season,but we've won our first to games and it's an embarrasment that we haven't won since then.It's our lowest league position for ages,so you can't say that you're HONESTLY pleased totally with McGhee. It's not as if the critism started this season though,it's been going on for a while now,and to be honest,the stats dont lie.McGhee's record is nothing short of crap,when was the last time we scored two or more goals ina game and still won?

I can understand where you're coming from with all those statements above but really,at the end of the day,McGhee should be taking responsibility for the players performance after EVERY game,whether it be win or lose.

Whenever I renew my season ticket,this time it was hard enough,with all the people sitting in Block B being "kindly" asked to move to the North East Stand so the under 10's for a quid accompanied by a full paying adult could sit there(having looked across every game,someone is yet to sit in my seat),I expect every player to give their all,to run their socks off,money has gone towards watching the game and I expect to get my money's worth.McGhee's role is to train the players and get them ready for the game,and make sure they give me their money's worth.So far I've had a fairly well battled win against Gillingham,and VERY frustrating draw against Brentford and a humiliating display against Crewe.

Not good enough,so I suggest you think about what you're saying before you go calling everyone T*****s and C***s

El Dude Brother

Feb 8, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

byf said:

Im glad Knight and richards have gone..why would you want that sort of arrogance at the club. Mcghee doesnt take any shi*..and if any of those had been real men instead of little upstarst they would have been fine.

We'll have to agree to differ on that. To me it's not about who was in the right and who was in the wrong: the club is the most important thing and perhaps with a little better man management they would still be here and playing well. Yes Leon could be a petulant little brat, but he was also very talented. Surely it would have been better to hear his grievances and try to resolve them in an adult fashion rather than throwing the book at him. Richards is a promising young striker whose talent should have been nurtured. Leon Knight scored 27 goals the last season we played at this level and we are sorely missing that sort of firepower now. Unlike you I do wish they were still here.

McGhee seems to come from the Alex Ferguson "if you aren't with me, you are against me" school of management, which is all very well if you are Manchester United and can replace players easily, but unfortunately we can't. McGhee's knee jerk reaction to anyone who shows dissent is to erupt and publicly criticise them (or if possible humiliate them) in order to show them, as you say, who is boss.

The team is looking increasingly shambolic. Players talk of dressing room disharmony. Points are becoming increasingly hard to come by and if measures aren't taken we could be in for yet another long relegation battle.

I sense that McGhee's days here are numbered and if that is the case then it is better he goes sooner rather than later IMO. He may have done well in the past, but he cuts an increasingly desperate, forlorn figure and his position is starting to look untenable.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
byf said:
He wasnt crap when he took us up.

He wasnt crap when he kept an awful squad up!

He's got guts to turn up everyday to a club with no ambition..who continually sell anyone of worth.

Who puts up with little pricks like Knight and Mccamon

And has too listen to the boring rants of idiot fans who dont look at all the reasons why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1) He did not build the team that took us up, and by all account, we were extremely fortunate to make it all the way

2) We stayed up by one point, hardly a resounding success. However, the following season was his first full season in charge, the one in which he made all the decisions, we were truly pathetic, it was here that he poor tactical awareness was there for all to see. And as for the last match :censored:

3) What utter rubbish, so working so hard for a new stadium for 22k seats is not ambition?

4) I dont believe that with Knight etc etc that it's all as one sided as it seems. I feel he doesnt have the necessary skills to turn players around

5) Everyone accepts that if you are a manager of a football club, you have to take the rough with the smooth, it's a fact of life, if you cant accept that, you shouldnt be in the job, end of

So, in my opinion, you are completely out of synch, and I repeat .....

MCGHEE OUT

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
byf said:
I am shocked and disgusted with the way all you so called Brighton fans have conducted yourselves over the treatment of Mcghee,You lot stink of the most fickle and pathetic lot Ive ever heard and this comes from a brighton fan through and through.Im actually imbarrassed to be a Brighton fan. Are you all so blinded that you cannot see that its the lack of ambition that the club has is the problem not the mananger. I feel proper sorry for the guy, all the half decent players have left the club, and we are left with a mix of youngsters and players who are well past it.

What the fu** do you lot actually expect from those crop of players. we all know what sort of squad gets you out of this league and ours aint good enough. Had you lot not stopped to think weve got a load of shit on the pitch and he's doing his best. How long are you going to use Mcghee as the scapegoat for are lack of ambition.

He's done us a favour by geting rid of that cu*t L.KNIGHT,Mcammon,C.Richards. All trouble makers and still you blame mcghee.

We had a good start to the season and you still f***ing moan.
win at rotherham with 10 men,good performance against gillingham,unlucky against brentford and a good first half performance against forest, Mcghee is not a player,if they fall apart on the pitch it is not his fault.

All weve heard from you lot of clowns at matches is anti mcghee songs or we want falmer, well last season when we needed the fans to get behind the lads were more worried about falmer, whats changed now?

Players will not come to a club who have no ambition and mcghee should be praised for not signing any player that has a trial with us.

Knight and perry are the clowns at this club for making the big mistake over and over again thinking you dont need to concentrate on replacing players that leave, I fully believe weve got money to spend but when it comes to wages were league 2.

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!
top post fella,you have to remember that you can never please everyone and a lot on here are not happy unless they are moaning,but for every anti mm and dk on here,their is thousands in the REAL world behind the club

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

empire said:
top post fella,you have to remember that you can never please everyone and a lot on here are not happy unless they are moaning,but for every anti mm and dk on here,their is thousands in the REAL world behind the club

err he's anti DK...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

empire said:

Rubbish

It is us that are in the real world

Mark McGhee is a poor tactician, plane and simple, he struggles to maintain the dressing room, and seems to have completely lost the plot.

Most of us who want MM out, do not do so with happiness, or with glee, we genuinely feel that he has run his course, and that the club would be better off without him.

We pay to watch the club we love, and are entitled to our opinion.

So please take your REAL WORLD jibes and stuff them up your backside

:angry:

Yoda

English & European
byf said:

To be fair to the guy, Big Mac wasn't too much of a troublemaker.

Okay, he wasn't that good of a footballer and didn't use his size & Strength to it's potential, even a mate of his agrees with me on this. All he did was say he didn't feel he should've gone out on loan to a lower league side and defended himself on the phone in when Harty stated to have a dig.

Oh and that time he collapsed during that game on Sky and had to be taken off (for no apparent reason). He had taken a knock to the head earlier in the game. Bit of delayed concussion.

Yoda

English & European
byf said:
Look at the squad! who could do a better job.....wilkins..he's pulling strings already and would be a big gamble.

His win rate would have been better if we could have kept the sqaud that we stayed up with the previous season. But no..the ambitious club keep selling and he's left to face watford,sheff united and a host of others at the back end of last season with a load of s**t

Even so, he's still not getting the best out of what he has.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

Wanderer said:
Rubbish

Mark McGhee .........., he struggles to maintain the dressing room,

In fairness, he has enough on his plate without expecting him to maintain the dressing rooms, too. Surely somebody from Ecovert could do that?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

hans kraay fan club said:
In fairness, he has enough on his plate without expecting him to maintain the dressing rooms, too. Surely somebody from Ecovert could do that?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here