Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
He just seemed to do the serving role so much better than Rumble, I guess some are born to do that sort of thing.

Very true. I liked the way he remembered to bow before serving the drinks and the way he offered to polish our shoes without any prompting.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

El Dude Brother said:
I think most people would beg to differ on the "good start to the season" comment. We were unlucky to concede a last minute goal v Brentford, but overall they deserved at least a point, arguably all 3. Since the first half against Forest we have been toothless up front and soft touches at the back. Team spirit is gone. We are looking increasingly like relegation candidates. Are we supposed to be happy with this?

Ultimately team selection, tactics and team spirit are all the manager's responsibility so if the team do "fall apart" then most people would argue the manager IS to blame.

You list three players that McGhee fell out with and then left the club. Doesn't that say something to you? Why does he repeatedly fall out with people? Coppell, Adams and Taylor never seemed to force players out, nor have so many problems signing new ones. They all worked under the same constraints. Some people would argue a better manager would work harder to resolve their differences to get the best out of his players seeing as we can't replace them easily.

Has the thought occurred to you that maybe Mark Mcghee is the reason that players don't want to sign for us? Not money, not Withdean, not Dick Knight. Do you ever wonder if maybe McGhee had handled things better Knight and Richards might still be here playing to the best of their ability.

"I fully believe we've got money to spend, but when it comes to wages were league 2"
- Isn't this a contradiction? What exactly are you trying to say here?

"I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile"
- I am truly sorry if we are not "hard" enough for you.

Who said you should be happy with poor performance..??

Everyone is pissed off.but some fans arnt blind to see its all about the money being put on the playing side..we havent..so we struggle. We are also struggling due to the fact previous managers and seasons gone by..weve had a leader..but surprise surprise all ours have been sold...cullip...virgo....

Tactics and spirit are poor..is that enough to sack him..a few new faces and some financial backing which we have not got..considering how much money weve had in over the past two seasons. Its a disgrace the money situation.....

Im glad Knight and richards have gone..why would you want that sort of arrogance at the club. Mcghee doesnt take any shi*..and if any of those had been real men instead of little upstarst they would have been fine.

The moneys there..how much 100k mayby little more...then we come to the stumbling bock the wages..we cant compete.

And as for forest too much bark not enough bite..if it all goes off in the car park and kids get in the way because the north stand chat crew have been mouthy then what??

Dandyman

In London village.
Kinky Gerbils said:
Rumble was born to serve, but in a different way

Well, he does now have a mistress...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh FFS

You know he is CRAP
I know he is CRAP
Dick knows he is CRAP
The Board knows he is CRAP

SO GET RID

END OF

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

byf said:
Tactics and spirit are poor..is that enough to sack him..??

Not on their own, no. Combine them with results, then the answer is a resounding YES.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
It was such a shame when he headed north, we offered him a mud hut with outside loo on the estate, but alas Moss Side was calling.

Ah, young people. What can a Laird do ?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Wanderer said:
Oh FFS

You know he is CRAP
I know he is CRAP
Dick knows he is CRAP
The Board knows he is CRAP

SO GET RID

END OF

He wasnt crap when he took us up.

He wasnt crap when he kept an awful squad up!

He's got guts to turn up everyday to a club with no ambition..who continually sell anyone of worth.

Who puts up with little pricks like Knight and Mccamon

And has too listen to the boring rants of idiot fans who dont look at all the reasons why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

Seagull73 said:
Not on their own, no. Combine them with results, then the answer is a resounding YES.

What manager would have kept us up?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
He wasnt crap when he took us up.

He wasnt crap when he kept an awful squad up!

Stolen from another poster;

Coppell = 14 games - 27 points
McGhee = 30 games - 50 points (16 of which came in the final six games, to falsely throw us over the play-off line). For Me, Steve Coppell had plenty of a part to play in that season, because without the start under him, we would have been nowhere near the play-offs.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Buck said:
Stolen from another poster;

Coppell = 14 games - 27 points
McGhee = 30 games - 50 points (16 of which came in the final six games, to falsely throw us over the play-off line). For Me, Steve Coppell had plenty of a part to play in that season, because without the start under him, we would have been nowhere near the play-offs.

God forbid giving mcghee any praise for taking us up. Which for me was the best moment of ever watching the albion!

The team work and together-ness of the season we stayed up as amazing...We sell the leaders it falls apart.

END OF

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
God forbid giving mcghee any praise for taking us up. Which for me was the best moment of ever watching the albion!

The team work and together-ness of the season we stayed up as amazing...We sell the leaders it falls apart.

END OF

I am just saying that it is not entirely his work.

He should have gone in the summer. Getting relegated is bad, but getting relegated and showing a lack of passion in unacceptable.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
byf said:

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

See you haven't grown up much:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here