Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ's Post match interviews.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I really like his post match interviews. Less cliché and repetitive than his predecessors and he has a nice balance of praise and critique.

What really strikes me though is how much his English has come on in such a short space of time. He relies on his translater less and less and comes across very well.

On a side note, what an incredible upgrade he is proving to be on Potter.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Potter is still our best manager of all time. Best finish and then handed us over in 4th place.

But you could never fall in love with him.

RDZ blows me away. Hot coals.
I think if you take into account the upheaval caused when he left and the pressure RDZ had to maintain such a strong start I'd argue he has already proved himself to be the better coach.

I was a huge Potter fan and strongly felt he was the reason for our relative success and felt the wheels would fall off regardless of who we appointed but RDZ has done an incredible job, we'll be very fortunate to hold on to him and he will go on to achieve alot more than Potter.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I love how he said that it was the best game under him so far (I am paraphrasing a bit). It’s like he just decides to say the complete opposite of what he thinks people will expect, just for a laugh.
He’s learnt that from Pep.

It’s also standard management so players don’t get too comfortable when they have played well and too down when they haven’t. I also think today it was deliberate as we had so many senior first 11 players out and a lot of kids on the pitch.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He’s learnt that from Pep.

It’s also standard management so players don’t get too comfortable when they have played well and too down when they haven’t. I also think today it was deliberate as we had so many senior first 11 players out and a lot of kids on the pitch.
This. We were going through the 11 that finished the game afterwards and checking their ages. An experienced defence but after that….

Love RDZ. Massive upgrade on Potter

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. We were going through the 11 that finished the game afterwards and checking their ages. An experienced defence but after that….

Love RDZ. Massive upgrade on Potter
Who was the last player, over the age of 23, the Albion paid cash for?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

CE96A243-709D-4A6A-AE89-1B9F6DB91689.jpeg

Nice to see Moises smiling and celebrating.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I've lost interest in this, an 'arent Brighton great' vid on The YouTube said it was Mooy, I didn't question it - clearly I should have done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here