Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ’s mentality and ‘balls’

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Jesus. I really don't know where to start with what has happened on this thread, and I really don't want to spend my time unpicking it.

Please:

1. "Play the ball and not the man" - debate the subject as strongly as you like, don't debate users and their views.
2. If you disagree with someone, explain why you disagree. Don't attack them for holding an alternative view.
3. Not replying is a perfectly valid option. You may think someone has posted a load of shit, but you don't need to tell them. You lose no face by skipping on by.
4. If someone has posted abusively, report it and move on. Let the mods handle it. By responding in the same manner, you just compound the problem.
5. If you find someone's posts consistently annoy you, and you find yourself drawn into conflict with them, just put them on your ignore list.
No mention of moderators making personal attacks on well respected and longstanding posters?

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
It took me absolutely ages to login, I take it as you don't agree with me you have tried to make it as awkward as you can for me to post on here. Pretty pathetic really, are you such a sensitive soul that you can't deal with reading threads you disagree with? The NSC equivalent of 'cancel culture.'

Was that a decent post last week? The one about a 'paraplegic homeless person'?

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
@Guiness Boy you alluded to how did it take me to logon to NSC? Ages !! Have you made it awkward for me to do so as a way of trying to prevent me from posting?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
@Guiness Boy you alluded to how did it take me to logon to NSC? Ages !! Have you made it awkward for me to do so as a way of trying to prevent me from posting?
Are you sure there isn't an issue with your connection....?

I don't doubt that if a particular moderator could make it difficult for you to log-on, then he would, but I still suspect the issue lies with the connection your end.

Either way, I tend to agree with some ( but not all ) of your comments, but as I know from personal experience, they will ban you if you keep stating your case. That I think would be unjust of them, but NSC is their toy and they decide who can play.

I think it may also help if you proclaimed yourself to be an anti-fascist and an extreme left winger.

I don't think it is essential as yet however, to eat Tofu.

Good luck.

Last edited:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I’m not reading the whole thread, to be honest, but my two cents are:

1) he looks annoyed at the lack of signings, which I totally get,
2) he has a worse squad than last summer, which must be frustrating,
3) injuries have clearly taken their toll and the club made no effort to address this in January,
4) I think he’s probably over achieved with the squad he has, and the injuries he’s had, yet he’s not really had any recognition of that.

So I get it. I don’t think he’s ready for a top 4 job, and I think we’d struggle to get someone as good as him. Basically, it’ll be a shame when he goes, even if I disagree with some of his decisions ie the rotating of keepers all year.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Blimey, this thread has derailed so badly it has reminded me of early NSC binfests and a thread by one on here who went by the name Rob Roy for a while. Those were the days :smile:

Oh and the recruitment thread linked earlier. RIP BHA Express :down:

Last edited:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I’m not reading the whole thread, to be honest, but my two cents are:

1) he looks annoyed at the lack of signings, which I totally get,
2) he has a worse squad than last summer, which must be frustrating,
3) injuries have clearly taken their toll and the club made no effort to address this in January,
4) I think he’s probably over achieved with the squad he has, and the injuries he’s had, yet he’s not really had any recognition of that.

So I get it. I don’t think he’s ready for a top 4 job, and I think we’d struggle to get someone as good as him. Basically, it’ll be a shame when he goes, even if I disagree with some of his decisions ie the rotating of keepers all year.
You’re on the wrong thread!!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
5. If you find someone's posts consistently annoy you, and you find yourself drawn into conflict with them, just put them on your ignore list.
Can you flick one of your special switch’s so that we can each choose if we want to put a maximum of one moderator on ignore pretty please 🙏

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are you sure there isn't an issue with your connection....?

I don't doubt that if a particular moderator could make it difficult for you to log-on, then he would, but I still suspect the issue lies with the connection your end.

Either way, I tend to agree with some ( but not all ) of your comments, but as I know from personal experience, they will ban you if you keep stating your case. That I think would be unjust of them, but NSC is their toy and they decide who can play.

I think it may also help if you proclaimed yourself to be an anti-fascist and an extreme left winger.

I don't think it is essential as yet however, to eat Tofu.

Good luck.

It depends. You don’t come across as a nasty piece of work … perhaps someone will come along to tell me what I missed in the past and why I’m wrong.

Whereas others, not on politics, have some vile views and/or try to disrupt sensible discussions (trolling).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here