Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
04/14/2023, prior to the win vs Chelsea

Q: Has a call from Italy already arrived?

A: No (but the flutter of his eyelashes seems to reveal more, my note).

Q: So what is De Zerbi's future?

A: Well, the coach is always one with a suitcase ready. 1) They can send you away at any moment. This happens to everyone, sooner or later. 2) You never know if future plans (with a team) can fit together.

Before I speak, to expose myself (with other clubs, my note), I have to be 100% sure.

Of course I'm fine here. I'm having fun. I have a wonderful relationship with the team. I don't consider leaving. The club is already renewing contracts (with players) that I want them to stay.

And then also because staying here would mean improving myself, improving my English, improving my knowledge of the league. Because it's a new league for me and (I would like) to become a little more master of this league and this country.

And so I'm in no hurry. Because it's not a career climb. That's not it.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Radio 5 said tonight Spuds are 'bigger' club for RDZ. After we outplayed them. Might well need Europe to keep most players and manager at the club next season and keepthe vultures away.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

A: Well, the coach is always one with a suitcase ready. 1) They can send you away at any moment. This happens to everyone, sooner or later. 2) You never know if future plans (with a team) can fit together.

Before I speak, to expose myself (with other clubs, my note), I have to be 100% sure.

Of course I'm fine here. I'm having fun. I have a wonderful relationship with the team. I don't consider leaving. The club is already renewing contracts (with players) that I want them to stay.

And then also because staying here would mean improving myself, improving my English, improving my knowledge of the league. Because it's a new league for me and (I would like) to become a little more master of this league and this country.

The video is not available. 🤷‍♀️
I used Google translate to work out what your user name meant and it translated it to 'Sea Cock', although in fairness it does say 'Sea Rooster' as well.
Can you post the video again so we can view it & judge our own 'eyelash flutters' please. :)

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
The video is not available. 🤷‍♀️
I used Google translate to work out what your user name meant and it translated it to 'Sea Cock', although in fairness it does say 'Sea Rooster' as well.
Can you post the video again so we can view it & judge our own 'eyelash flutters' please. :)
Watch on youtube?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Of course I'm fine here. I'm having fun. I have a wonderful relationship with the team. I don't consider leaving.

In a nutshell, he's here for a while longer.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy

Good enough translation. For your information guys, the video is titled De Zerbi: "I feel great at Brighton, I want to improve myself"

No idea what you're waffling on about with the eyelashes fluttering, he didn't have any particular reaction when answering that question. Whether he's telling the truth or not I've no idea, but he didn't "flutter his eyelashes" in any distinct way lol

I unfortunately found out that most video-downloaders don't accept this video's link (probably has something to do with Sky posting it) so I can't re-upload it somewhere. Unless you have an Italian VPN you'll have to trust that it's just a 1-minute interview about RDZ not wanting to leave the PL anytime soon.

Edit: @GallodiMare what team do you support?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good enough translation. For your information guys, the video is titled De Zerbi: "I feel great at Brighton, I want to improve myself"

No idea what you're waffling on about with the eyelashes fluttering, he didn't have any particular reaction when answering that question. Whether he's telling the truth or not I've no idea, but he didn't "flutter his eyelashes" in any distinct way lol

I unfortunately found out that most video-downloaders don't accept this video's link (probably has something to do with Sky posting it) so I can't re-upload it somewhere. Unless you have an Italian VPN you'll have to trust that it's just a 1-minute interview about RDZ not wanting to leave the PL anytime soon.

Swansea maybe…?

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023

Have you ever seen the series "Lie to me"?

Tim Roth at his best, to me, in terms of acting. Body language, especially that one around eye movements, always betrays, hides or reveals truths.

Yes, it seems this video does not work in England, very strange thing. I don't know why.

None team I support particularly. Just every italian side when they play good in Europe.

I'm rooting for Brighton because it could be Cinderella's fairy tale renewed. Just as it was for Leicester or, to talk about the Italian championship, for Cagliari and Verona.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Can we lay off who’s leaving at least to the end of the season.
If Enciso bangs in a few more goals a thread will appear how long can we keep hold of Enciso :facepalm:
It’s very expensive to buy from us there aren’t many clubs that can afford to buy from us, by all accounts Liverpool are skint, Chelsea need to sell not buy and that leaves Arsenal who have a limit, Man City, Real and PSG.
RDZ has only been in the job a few months he hasn’t really been tested at this level yet it’s all been reasonably rosey so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here