Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ presser v Manchester City (a)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Groß ✅
Milner ✅
Estupinan ❌
Lamptey ❌

On Moder: "Moder has started to work with the group. That's great news for us."

On Mitoma's contract extension: "He is one of the best players in our team."

On Pep: "Pep is the best coach in the world. He's a reference not only for me but for all coaches in the world. I'm happy when I hear Pep speak about me. I feel a bit embarrassed (about it). We are a work in progress. We're not a big team yet."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Groß ✅
Milner ✅
Estupinan ❌
Lamptey ❌

On Moder: "Moder has started to work with the group. That's great news for us."

On Mitoma's contract extension: "He is one of the best players in our team."

On Pep: "Pep is the best coach in the world. He's a reference not only for me but for all coaches in the world. I'm happy when I hear Pep speak about me. I feel a bit embarrassed (about it). We are a work in progress. We're not a big team yet."
Milner left back?

*trembles*

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Pep said that RDZ is "handsome". On that I can agree.

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Guessing the starting line up is getting easier. Dunk, JPvH, March, Mitoma, Milner, Gross, Veltman....I reckon with Steele, Baleba, Welbeck and Pedro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Or March retails his place
Let’s hope.

I had high hopes for Milner and thought he had a good game against Luton. Sadly, that’s because it was Luton.

I think he’s a really intelligent player who’s kept fit but I don’t think he’ll ever be quick enough in our team.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Let’s hope.

I had high hopes for Milner and thought he had a good game against Luton. Sadly, that’s because it was Luton.

I think he’s a really intelligent player who’s kept fit but I don’t think he’ll ever be quick enough in our team.
I think he’s got a place as a very useful option from the bench but not as a starter. Certainly not at LB or RB anyway.

Solly has to start at LB. With Adingra then playing right wing we’re not really much weaker than if Pervis and March started at LB and RW respectively.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'd go

Eric or Bert
Velts, Dunk, JPVH, Solly
Wee Bill, Baleba, Pascal
Adingra, Welbz, Mitoma

And hope JP has the same trousers that he kept Haaland in the pocket of last time :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Lamptey - what's up with him. Minor something I hope.

After the Liverpool match, he walked past us to get his car from the Brighton Uni car park, where the Pyecombe P&R picks up. He looked fine other than a rather dodgy looking fawn tracksuit :wink:

Hopefully only minor, as I think he is looking like he's finally back to his best :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here