Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ presser v Ajax

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone think RDZ could walk if we get nothing from tomorrow or Sunday ? Perrenial problem of not signing enough experienced players for a European season ? I appreciate the injuries problem, but every club suffers from that at some stage through the season !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As much as I feel for Welbeck, part of me now see’s this as an opportunity for Ferguson to get a decent run of games.

Feel him being bought in and out the side hasn’t helped him.
It has to be. He has gone from world beater v Newcastle to anonymous in his rare appearances

Time to get back on track

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Anyone think RDZ could walk if we get nothing from tomorrow or Sunday ? Perrenial problem of not signing enough experienced players for a European season ? I appreciate the injuries problem, but every club suffers from that at some stage through the season !
Perennial problem? We've never been here before for it to be a problem for us in previous years!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
though i agree re not signing enough players (despite the fact it cannot possibly be perennial!), the idea he could walk after tomorrow is nonsensical.

i’m not sure his statements about being happy with the squad size/personnel are entirely truthful, but at end of the day the buck stops with him. yes i think more could’ve been done in the window, but he’s the one who picked the team and the tactics that lost 3-1 to west ham, 6-1 to villa and 3-2 to aek. to simply throw his toys out the pram and resign would be childish in the extreme, and he strikes me as a lot more intelligent than that

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It has to be. He has gone from world beater v Newcastle to anonymous in his rare appearances

Time to get back on track
His rare appearances?!! Ferguson has started 3 of our 5 league games since Newcastle and came on as sub in the other two including City where he played almost a full game coming on in the 16th minute. He’s looked really poor in all of them. Maybe you think his appearances have been rare as he’s been so anonymous in those games?

He’s played a hell of a lot of high intensity games for club and country this year for an 18 year old. Too much IMO and I think he needs a break. Should be an impact sub for the time being for me.

Last edited:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
His rare appearances?!! Ferguson has started 3 of our 5 league games since Newcastle and came on as sub in the other two including City where he played almost a full game coming on in the 16th minute. He’s looked really poor in all of them. Maybe you think his appearances have been rare as he’s been so anonymous in those games?

He’s played a hell of a lot of high intensity games for club and country this year for an 18 year old. Too much IMO and I think he needs a break. Should be an impact sub for the time being for me.
You are forgetting he has also scored for Ireland against the mighty Gibraltar since the Newcastle game, so his form is not that bad.😂

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I know this a posted by a plonker that I don't have much time for but I have just seen this tweet.

I wish RDZ would stop saying things like this, I am trying so hard to keep my crush under control.

For thoese that don't have X/twitter

This is what he said.

"My friend, I was walking around the city... but how nice is it to see the children with scarves, t-shirts, already waiting for our match? I felt goosebumps, unbelievable. How can you miss a tackle, play badly, not try a dribble if you think about these children who dream of that moment? Football is incredible. I'm 44 years old and I'm still in this state! Just few people can understand it".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know this a posted by a plonker that I don't have much time for but I have just seen this tweet.

I wish RDZ would stop saying things like this, I am trying so hard to keep my crush under control.

For thoese that don't have X/twitter

This is what he said.

"My friend, I was walking around the city... but how nice is it to see the children with scarves, t-shirts, already waiting for our match? I felt goosebumps, unbelievable. How can you miss a tackle, play badly, not try a dribble if you think about these children who dream of that moment? Football is incredible. I'm 44 years old and I'm still in this state! Just few people can understand it".

He also refused to discuss the children and heading thing once - not for him to say and clearly a very nice fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here