Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
- Current injuries are a "terrible situation"
- Dunk, Estupinan and Milner all expected to be out
- Lamptey also expected to be missing
- "It's one of the most important games of the season, like a final"
- "It will be...tougher than [Ajax]"
- "Sheffield are a good team, they won for the first time last week. To win we need quality"
- "On Sunday we need [the fans'] support to win the game."
- "If we win on Sunday we can reach a different level...in mentality".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think he's actually right about it being a very important game. We need to win a few of these or we'll end up sliding down the table.

Betfair have us 1.27 to win. If I was a neutral, I'd lay Albion at that price with the injuries and just 2.5 days rest since Ajax.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep definitely a test of whether we are “coping” with Europa League v League or not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gross or Igor left back then…? Dunk a huge miss. Gonna be hard & think we’ll need a two goal cushion if we’re gonna win this and concentration needs to be huge…

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So all summer we went on about needing to sign right and left backs. Maybe as fans we were right for a change!

We’ve left ourselves unnecessarily short in those areas and it seemed so predictable with Lamptey’s injury history.

I think we were all expecting those three or four to be out - we'll be fine if he doesn't get hung up on mechanistic rotation - play the players who did well in Amsterdam and they can rest plenty afterwards

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He said he’s never asked for anything but needs the fans on Sunday. I really hope we can give him that. Make it as hostile as possible. One big push then we have the break to try and get a couple back fit.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
So all summer we went on about needing to sign right and left backs. Maybe as fans we were right for a change!

We’ve left ourselves unnecessarily short in those areas and it seemed so predictable with Lamptey’s injury history.

Maybe the club tried to sign a very highly rated Argentinian but couldn't get the deal done as he wanted to win the Copa Libertadores?

Let's see what January brings.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ferguson hat trick to celebrate his new contract, as we show we can win in Europe and in the PL in back to back games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here