Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ out

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why you worrying about the keepers ? It was the other 10 players that were shit. I couldn’t care less if he goes to be honest.
I reckon that stability starts at the back. I can’t think of many successful teams that don’t have a solid and reliable keeper (that plays every game).

I thought the club had played a blinder by getting 25m for Sandhez and replacing him with a young keeper challenging to be Dutch No. 1 with 5m in change. Turns out we’d have been better off saving that money and keeping Steele as definite number 1.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For what it's worth :

RDZ has to stop rotating the keepers - it must be hugely unsettling for the defense to not know who's behind them from one week to the next. BV needs to be no1.

We all know we have had injuries but again the constant changes to the starting 11 must be the highest of any team in the Premier League. Again, this cannot help with regards to any form of continuity.

We missed the boat by not strengthening in January and that is clearly coming home to bite, although I know it's not an easy market at that time of year.

What's happened to Fergie? Needs to spend more time on his training and less time at Miller & Carter in Lancing.

Fati was an experiment that has born very little fruit - thank goodness we have no obligation to buy. He just doesn't look good enough.

Webster has been a good servant to the club but has to be moved on this summer. His game has fallen away big time and he's becoming a real liability.

Obviously injuries to Solly, Mitoma, Pedro and suspension to Gilmour and this is where our lack of depth is hitting us with little in the way of 1st team capable replacements.

I love RDZ but he has to learn that he needs to try his best to rotate less and aim for more continuity.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What, having an opinion? You can review my posting history if you like, and you’ll find I’m usually fairly positive and pragmatic, so not some sort of negative doom monger like Junior.
Hey, I'm not negative. Just reasonable, not a licker, and say it how I see it without fear of others.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Continuously rotating the goalkeepers when Steele is clearly a f***ing liability.

Persisting with Webster who is a donkey.

Roberto is clearly leaving at the end of the season, so doesn't care anymore.

The players are aware he is leaving and their performance's are clearly affected by this.

Roberto, if you are going, then go now. We are a sinking ship. We can get someone like Allerdyce in until the end of the season to steady the ship.

We've got super Rob De Zerbi
Junior knows exactly what he needs
His team selection's cack
Time to get the sack
We'll finish 14th in the league

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hey, I'm not negative. Just reasonable, not a licker, and say it how I see it without fear of others.
We've got super Rob De Zerbi
@junior knows exactly what he needs
His team selection's cack
Time to get the sack
We'll finish 14th in the league

Continuously rotating the goalkeepers when Steele is clearly a f***ing liability.

The players are aware he is leaving and their performance's are clearly affected by this.

Roberto, if you are going, then go now. We are a sinking ship. We can get someone like Allerdyce in until the end of the season to steady the ship.

You made such a good point until asking him to go. f***ing clueless.

For what it's worth :

RDZ has to stop rotating the keepers - it must be hugely unsettling for the defense to not know who's behind them from one week to the next. BV needs to be no1.

We all know we have had injuries but again the constant changes to the starting 11 must be the highest of any team in the Premier League. Again, this cannot help with regards to any form of continuity.

We missed the boat by not strengthening in January and that is clearly coming home to bite, although I know it's not an easy market at that time of year.

What's happened to Fergie? Needs to spend more time on his training and less time at Miller & Carter in Lancing.

Fati was an experiment that has born very little fruit - thank goodness we have no obligation to buy. He just doesn't look good enough.

Webster has been a good servant to the club but has to be moved on this summer. His game has fallen away big time and he's becoming a real liability.

Obviously injuries to Solly, Mitoma, Pedro and suspension to Gilmour and this is where our lack of depth is hitting us with little in the way of 1st team capable replacements.

I love RDZ but he has to learn that he needs to try his best to rotate less and aim for more continuity.

We said all this today, absolutely spot on, shame the gimp behind us told us to be more positive. Idiot.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Is he trying to get himself sacked?

I’ve had enough of constant keeper rotation every 2 games with no regard to how well the respective keeper has actually played before being dropped. It’s no wonder our defence has been turd all season.
You can disappear and sniff my kedgeree

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

What a silly billy you are.…

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The elephant in the room.

1709400881488.png

"Hey, I'm behind you. I can't see the telly."

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The good news is that RDZ will be less attractive to hire with every defeat that the Albion suffer.

I'd prefer risking the alternative though.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm going to enjoy every moment that De Zerbi is our manager.
He's world class and currently at our club.

Guardiola or Klopp would struggle with the injuries and squad that De Zerbi is currently juggling.

Can someone remind me, is it Walsall or Stockport on Thursday night?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Is he trying to get himself sacked?

I’ve had enough of constant keeper rotation every 2 games with no regard to how well the respective keeper has actually played before being dropped. It’s no wonder our defence has been turd all season.
I'm hoping this a serious observation ;)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t want him out but to be honest I am a bit sick of the circus. Week after week linked with other clubs, hasn’t signed a new contract, comments in the media about dissatisfaction on signing policy, and never ending rotation that seems to be getting more and more random.

Maybe him moving on in the summer isn’t the end of the world.

The press conferences have lost the verve (great band) of 6 months ago. From the outside, it appears he’s hedging his bets. Probably gone imho.

A penny for TB’s thoughts!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Jesus, here we go, all the effing brain dead morons posting to exhibit their ignorance. Very frustrating today but we have a far more important fixture on Thursday. The club were looking for players but we aren't going to pay over the odds. If that's what you want then f*** off to Stamford bridge.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Playing Jason Steele is his only wrong doing. We needed reinforcements in January but the board didn’t back him. Injuries have taken their toll
Poor Roberto it's never him is it ! He played a team for Thursday and gave the points away . Which is fair enough but open your eyes the club didn't support him. :ROFLMAO: That's how we work. We are not going to sacrifice our future for any manager.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The problem is we don’t score enough goals and have done for months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here