RDZ Out or In

• Out

• In

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
44 points amassed with 3 games to go is a good season. Being safe and nothing to play for allows for experimenting with players in systems. That in turn allows the Club to plan for the up and coming close season Transfer Window. Both for which players to let go or bring in.

I think it's been a decent season.
With 15 of those points from the first six matches. It's been a crap season, be honest.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
201 either out or fence (to date) this is turning into the Miners Strike, splitting families in two across the county.........

FWIW I'm still in, horrendous injury issues, huge expectation, there was always going to be some kind of dip/crash, lets go again in August with everyone fit and at least 2 or 3 quality signings.

UTA

boik

I think the big question is, are our problems fixable with RDZ in charge? I think they are, and I hope that everyone will have learned.

We had a worse run under Potter, but stuck with him and eventually he and the kids came good. Next season will be easier without europe, but europe will have been a massive learning curve for everyone.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Didn’t Hughton get the bullet for a similar run.
Hughton didnt get us to our highest league finish, nor did he get us our highest points total and neither did he get us to play in Europe for the very first time in our club’s history. I for one would love for him to be backed this summer with some quality signings and look forward to another serious challenge next season.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
In for me, assuming he wants to be. The rest of the season won't change that either unless something significant happens (megaflounce etc.)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good to see sense has prevailed

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nothing to play for apart from millions in prize money and for the fans in attendance
Yeh but you're overlooking the other part of my post about maybe the Manager is assessing his squad looking ahead to next season

Your signature is literally a McGhee quote :lolol:

View attachment 181526
Well I think that’s because unlike you, this site doesn’t constitute my entire waking life. I must have written it about 20 years ago and have not thought about it since. My quote at the side there Project for a New American Century is also about two decades old. But I’m glad for you this website exists

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
DeZerbi’s made mistakes - he knows it. He’s deflated.
Players see DeZerbi’s deflated, and do not want to join their mates on the treatment table/or under surgeon’s knife when the season’s done.
Club (probably) understands that a tweak is needed in the recruitment strategy i.e. we need some talent at the top of their game (expensive).

🏖️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I think that’s because unlike you, this site doesn’t constitute my entire waking life. I must have written it about 20 years ago and have not thought about it since. My quote at the side there Project for a New American Century is also about two decades old. But I’m glad for you this website exists
London Irish - nearly 21 years and 22,000 posts worth of not caring about NSC.

London Irish - nearly 21 years and 22,000 posts worth of not caring about NSC.
Yes I had a very prolific first couple of years about two decades ago then found a lot of other interesting things to do other than living on a messageboard. But hey, you do you, I'm not kinkshaming at all

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Was absolutely hammered for suggesting we would get relegated next season. Doesn't look like a stupid suggestion now.

In the relegation zone on form over the last 10-12 games. Coach who doesn't want to be here. Poor replacements for players out in the summer.

A huge summer coming up and a massive clear out is needed, do we stick or twist? If we stick with RDZ I think we will be down next season, a coach who constantly moans - imagine going into that everyday, especially after a loss. Morale is shot, he's lost the dressing room.
Inaccurate and hysterical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here