Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ out or In

RDZ Out or In

• Out

• In

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

What?!
Pep, Arteta abd Klopp would have got some results. Even Edwards, O'Neil and the Bournemouth manger would have at least got some goals. Emery would obviously have got some results. Dyche too.
Sure, you can write all that down but it might not be true. Is Pep going to make a still raw and underdeveloped Buonanotte a Prem match winner. I mean, obviously not

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have to laugh, I remember not so long back when after 5 or 6 matches in with De Zerbi there was a fanboy thread here about him where everyone was queuing up to be as wildly pro RDZ as possible....someone actually said he should be given a contract For Life !

Having been around the block a bit it's common knowledge that not only do all political careers end in failure but also football management too. If something does not change soon then RDZ is a goner, there needs to be a Plan B for De Zerbi ball. Currently our form is abysmal and it looks like staying that way..remember, there is nothing truly " New " in football and every tactic has a counter, teams have worked out our current style of play...the Luton game should have been a warning. It wasn't heeded.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm a bit over RDZ at this point and think he will be leaving us in any case but he should be given an opportunity to turn it around next year if he wants it (doubtful that the does).

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Complete Bull**** as ever on here.
This is on Bloom not RDZ.
If Potter had been given this squad with the injuries we've had we'd be rock ****ing bottom.
Coming from a neutral position on this, I think the big difference between the two is that Potter had a number of team setups and would change mid game.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Severely doubt any other manager would be doing better with an injury ravaged squad that has too many younger underdeveloped players and failed signings. But I learnt long ago it’s a waste of time fighting these magical mystical changes in fan sentiment so whatever
Presumably McGhee would still be here if you were in charge?

Reactions: cjd

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Severely doubt any other manager would be doing better with an injury ravaged squad that has too many younger underdeveloped players and failed signings. But I learnt long ago it’s a waste of time fighting these magical mystical changes in fan sentiment so whatever

What?!
Pep, Arteta abd Klopp would have got some results. Even Edwards, O'Neil and the Bournemouth manger would have at least got some goals. Emery would obviously have got some results. Dyche too.

Yes it helps when playing City (arguably the greatest team in the world atm) that we don't pass the ball around 100x in our own 6 yard box, basically taking the p!ss out of them... subsequently gifting them the ball to tap in the goal.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Although we've been terrible for 6 months I wouldn't get rid of him on performances alone. I'd get rid of him for him constantly calling the club out in interviews + him making 2 months of the season all about him every press conference + awful performances
This is it. f*** him.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
The bloke came in off Potters work. NOBODY had heard of him before WE gave him an opportunity to work in the best league in the world!

He has constantly slated EVERYTHING that we have provided.

The bloke is a cock.

It’s a shame that he’s been found out before we could make some money out of him and for that I feel bad for Tony.

f*** him off and rebuild .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The bloke came in off Potters work. NOBODY had heard of him before WE gave him an opportunity to work in the best league in the world!

He has constantly slated EVERYTHING that we have provided.

The bloke is a cock.

It’s a shame that he’s been found out before we could make some money out of him and for that I feel bad for Tony.

f*** him off and rebuild .

Why do we need to rebuild? The injured players will come back.

If it’s Cock RDZ’s fault, the new manager will be able to churn out more wins.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Voted out because it really feels toxic and he's the common denominator.

But it won't happen before the end of the season at this point. We'll probably get a "mutual consent" a couple of days after the last game.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
4E6672F5-5039-465D-B065-3C6EB03340BE.jpeg

Never forget that this man wasn’t sacked.

Presumably McGhee would still be here if you were in charge?
20 year beef - you win Mr Normal Online poster of the day, congrats!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here