Results are only viewable after voting.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They aren’t playing for him anymore, somethings happened

Has been worked out by the rest of the league, No plan B

The unwillingness to adopt is becoming dangerous

Real shame he has us playing our best ever football. The club has to take some responsibility as well

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Trying to think of another manager who's fallen so far and so quickly from being the media's darling and mentioned with every top job,be lucky to get a job in McDonald's.
Happy Premier League GIF by Prime Video

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Last season, for me, was arguably the best ever as so much of that was down to Roberto. His fire, belief and tactics.

Right now I'm out. I can't bear us constantly getting over-run. He's given up and so have the players. Swapping goalies - no one in world football does that. Bringing young players into an absolute shit show of a team. Players picking up injuries. The players look frightened with no fire. Most players getting worse and he's not the coach to improve players like Baleba, Moder etc. He just calls out Baleba for example and I have seen no improvement from a tacticul point of view from the moment he signed. He's been found out big time.

Yes March and Mitoma have been a loss but Bournemouth have so many injuries so have Newcastle, Wolves, Luton.

We're pathetic right now. A lot of that is down to the players but our Roberto doesn't seem to be the guy to fix it mainly because he just doesn't want to.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
If we have a bad start next season, will those saying “in” turn to “out”? ???

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Complete Bull**** as ever on here.
This is on Bloom not RDZ.
If Potter had been given this squad with the injuries we've had we'd be rock ****ing bottom.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Severely doubt any other manager would be doing better with an injury ravaged squad that has too many younger underdeveloped players and failed signings. But I learnt long ago it’s a waste of time fighting these magical mystical changes in fan sentiment so whatever
What?!
Pep, Arteta abd Klopp would have got some results. Even Edwards, O'Neil and the Bournemouth manger would have at least got some goals. Emery would obviously have got some results. Dyche too.

Reactions: cjd

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He'll either be gone within a week of the season ending, or he'll get backed this summer with some significant funds. My problem with him is he too easily transmits his issues to the fans and the players. Some things shouldn't be public.

Very sensible post, most out of place on NSC tonight :wink:

If he does stay, I think he'll have learnt more this season than in any previous one as a coach.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
This is on the board. I know I’m going to get flamed for this but it is. The last 2 windows but in particular last summer have shown a serious lack of ambition. I thought we have multiple targets for each position? So we miss out on Kudus and ……. Move on to the next one or give up? We gave up.

KDH in Jan, gave up.

I totally get RDZ thinking he’s got no chance, I don’t like his reaction to it though.

Still we’ve got loads of profit to build the women’s stadium though so happy days.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Ok. Sort of makes more sense as we did turn things around post Luton to beat Palace 4-1 a few days later. SInce Fulham, we've won 1 PL match out of 7 and scored only 3 goals, of which 2 have been OGs!!
It also coincides with the Pedro ‘injury’ and you can see how friendly Pedro and RDZ today. Just saying.

One of them will be gone this summer.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I think it’s time, he’s clearly had his head turned and he clearly doesn’t want to be here, the players aren’t performing for him and he’s either tactically very very poor or just very very stubborn and arrogant, either way it’s an absolute shambles !

He’s got to go, Bloom & Barber will I’m sure have his replacement already lined up, but unless they invest in the team and recruit players that are ready now….not in two seasons time, we will struggle again next year, Christ even Pep would struggle with our squad after selling our best players and the cheap and cheerful replacements!
RDZ out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports