Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ Gettting a Pasting on TalkSport Right Now

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It's crazy talk. I hope he stays. The current fit squad has no creativity and he saw it coming. I am convinced next season will be better again if he stays. He has given us the best times of our BHA supporting lives and long may it continue. And I have been watching the Albion since 1972. I just hope we can get a win or maybe two before the end of the season to end on a bit of a high. Long shot, but Chelsea and Man U are winnable, even with the available squad.
1972 you say? You're just a JCL unless you saw this

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Villa may be an opportunity for us to pick up a point(s) as the match is sandwiched between their European semi-final. I would like to see us get stuck into them (in a legitimate way ) and we desperately need to get the first goal. UTA
I'd like to see us get stuck into Martinez in an illegitimate way. I hope somebody kicks him in the face.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyway, I heard that RDZ told the players he was leaving at the end of the season, some weeks ago. Obviously they are going down tools after a bombshell like that.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I think Villa may be an opportunity for us to pick up a point(s) as the match is sandwiched between their European semi-final. I would like to see us get stuck into them (in a legitimate way ) and we desperately need to get the first goal. UTA
I can’t see us beating Villa but bloody hell im excited for the “RDZ is our saviour” threads 😂

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Anyway, I heard that RDZ told the players he was leaving at the end of the season, some weeks ago. Obviously they are going down tools after a bombshell like that.
Why obviously? If I was in the team I’d be thinking wow, what an opportunity! Player manager here I come!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

"I don't like his character – or the media's representation of it..."

The key bit in bold, IMO. Clearly he's too honest for some people and he leaves himself open to interpretation (slagging off by people who are paid to stoke fires), but I'm willing to bet that things aren't as dramatic behind the scenes as some would suggest. Talkshite needs an escape goat and today it was De Zerbi. The script writes itself, yes, but it's still a pretty dull discussion at its core.

There are a few key factors at play as to why the form has dropped off a cliff but, come August, it'll all be forgotten, we'll all start from zero and hopefully go again with a fully fit squad and some quality additions. With or without RDZ, who knows? But, regardless of who is in charge the club is still (from a 'bigger picture' point of view) moving in the right direction. I'd like him to stay but if he leaves, he leaves. I fail to get too caught up with all the narratives around it/him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why obviously? If I was in the team I’d be thinking wow, what an opportunity! Player manager here I come!
:lolol: But what about all the players who have downed tools? De Zebli has got a lot to answer for in my book.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Klopp & Pep couldn't of done any better with the squad RDZ ended up with. But then that's just a silly comparison. As they wouldnt work at a club that constantly sells it's prize assets.
I gather Salad is off ???

All the negativity towards RDZ is so over the top. Has overseen our best ever period and we are now in a terrible run. Only time to criticise him and club will be if our squad at the start of next season is not stronger
Yeah, as much as he is very irritating currently, I do agree that he is still an unbelievable manager. Just needs to be more pragmatic in his approach, if he does learn, then I will be very happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here