Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fully agree with them both in what they are saying

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bet sourness is loving this.
To be fair the one thing he did get right was question why all of his management spells are fairly short terms - looking relevant now

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I wonder if he’s doing himself out of his next big role though?
Will we sack him, or will he leave?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
He’s young, he got sacked from Palermo as what, a 35 year old new manager - not that unusual.

Then had success and got the Sassuolo job and did 3 years there before the Shakthar job.

Not sure there is too much to dig into.
Palermo where owned by a complete mentalist, made the Watford approach to managers look stable, not lasting there was no surprise.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
To be fair the one thing he did get right was question why all of his management spells are fairly short terms - looking relevant now
I mentioned yesterday that we are his 8th club since 2013 SD apart why did he keep changing clubs so yes very relevant
His playing career was ever more chopping and changing

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Average tenure of a manager is 1.3 years. His job history is nothing out of the ordinary.
It's not extraordinary in itself, but you'd want to dig into those numbers to make anything useful of that number.

For example, from that article I note that the number of teams making changes in Italy during the season considered was far lower than in England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports