Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ and Brighton story on CNN

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
An interesting article.

This sort of surprised me (but then again, maybe not!):
This season, Brighton have had more shots on target – 228, two more than Premier League champion Manchester City – than any other team in England’s top flight this season.

Funnily enough, that's exactly double the amount that Notts Forest have managed over the season (114).

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
As always great until the last few sentances of complete made up nonsense. They again know nothing about our club or the ambitions of Tony Bloom.

RDZ said that getting us in to Europe with us, is a greater achivment then winning a title with a so called big six team and that is what excites him. I am not saying he will stay forever, but as long as he feels his is being backed and I don't see any reason to think he isn't, I think he will stay for at least another year or two.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
As always great until the last few sentances of complete made up nonsense. They again know nothing about our club or the ambitions of Tony Bloom.

RDZ said that getting us in to Europe with us, is a greater achivment then winning a title with a so called big six team and that is what excites him. I am not saying he will stay forever, but as long as he feels his is being backed and I don't see any reason to think he isn't, I think he will stay for at least another year or two.
Yes, he’s making all the right noises and is cuddly with TB. He clearly loves it here with all his stars aligned - people, ground, training facilities, fans, the lot . I think my only concern would be his volatility and if something really pissed him off the toys might come out if the pram, though I also think that he appears to have the right people around him to manage this.

Last edited:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yes, he’s making all the right noises and is cuddly with TB. He clearly loves it here with all his stars aligned - people, ground, training facilities, fans, the lot . I think my only concern would be his volatility and if something really pissed him off the toys might come out if the pram, though I also think the he appears to have the right people around him to manage this.
I know there is not guarantee, like there isn't an any walk of life, He could flounce out the door next week. It just pisses me of that any time I hear, or read something about us they have to put that kind of thing at the end. They no more Idea about then us so why *ucking mention it every single time.

Just once someone say or write something possitive about Brighton and not end it with, "it's all about to fall apart though". That would be really nice.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I know there is not guarantee, like there isn't an any walk of life, He could flounce out the door next week. It just pisses me of that any time I hear, or read something about us they have to put that kind of thing at the end. They no more Idea about then us so why *ucking mention it every single time.

Just once someone say or write something possitive about Brighton and not end it with, "it's all about to fall apart though". That would be really nice.
I don’t see anything falling apart whilst TB and PB are running the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here