Razak and Assulin

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Bit unfair complaining about Lua Lua being omitted for Buckley. If I were Gus I would find it a pain trying to pick between them too. Perhaps on form Lua Lua should have started but perhaps Gus had a report saying Buckley's style would be preferable against Boro? If the extent of Gus not knowing his best team is a coin flip between Lua Lua and Buckley I'm not too worried... other than perhaps letting the form player have a significant run each time they start to motor.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
On topic I would like to see Razak involved despite any prior misbehavior. Assulin... well less so as we have permanent wingers on our books who do as useful a job, if not better on present form. Assulin to sign would be fine, don't get me wrong... But he needs games we don't have for him IMO

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gus still has a lot to learn as a manager , his team selection today was not good we should have won easily but didnt and that is down to Gus he is throwing points away.Our midfield is too defensive whith Bridcutt and Navarro together ,one of them needs to be replaced with Assulin or Razak,Bridcutt made the decision for Gus today but he will probably play dicker instead of Assulin or Razak and we will not get to the play offs.

Middlesboro, 11 seasons out of last 13 in the Premiership

Albion, 0 seasons out of last 13 in the Premiership

We clearly should have dicked them by 4 or 5 clear goals, if only we had you as manager instead of Gus.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Gus still has a lot to learn as a manager , his team selection today was not good we should have won easily but didnt and that is down to Gus he is throwing points away.Our midfield is too defensive whith Bridcutt and Navarro together ,one of them needs to be replaced with Assulin or Razak,Bridcutt made the decision for Gus today but he will probably play dicker instead of Assulin or Razak and we will not get to the play offs.
I tend to agree,still don't get this two defensive midfielder's crap at home,we will never control a game playing this way.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

We clearly should have dicked them by 4 or 5 clear goals, if only we had you as manager instead of Gus.
Middlesborough championship and Brighton championship,what the fu-k as them being in the prem got to do with it?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Yeah, because that makes sense. We have got to where we are because of GUS choosing the team.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

By that analogy Newcastle should have beaten us by 15 considering they have been top flight on and off for years. When liverpool came down to us perhaops they should have beaten us by 20 as they have been top flight since i can remember.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After last week's performance, Lua Lua should nev er have been in the starting line up. Oh yes, u probably did not go did u?

He. Was. Sick. It was him with a virus-not his f***ing laptop.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm lead to believe Razak has pissed Poyet off, so we won't be seeing him anytime soon. We will soon know for sure, if Razak is not the replacement for Bridcutt and he picks Dicker instead(no disrespect to Dicker, but now is not the time for a rusty player to be thrown back into the fold from the start) then Poyet clearly puts his own agenda ahead of picking the best eleven players to win games for this football club. Which is something I have long suspected anyway.......why on earth did Lualua not start today after, Vicente and Lualua won the last game at home between them....People will say the virus, but did Buckley not have that as well?..All very strange.

Moan post.... quality... not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In fact I just waded through the first six posts, moan, moan f***ing moan... we're 6th, looking at play offs with the best manager since Mullery and in a decent stadium.... you moaners SERIOUSLY need to get a life.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

:lolol:

:shutup: You really are an ABSOLUTE FOOL!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm lead to believe Razak has pissed Poyet off, so we won't be seeing him anytime soon. We will soon know for sure, if Razak is not the replacement for Bridcutt and he picks Dicker instead(no disrespect to Dicker, but now is not the time for a rusty player to be thrown back into the fold from the start) then Poyet clearly puts his own agenda ahead of picking the best eleven players to win games for this football club. Which is something I have long suspected anyway.......why on earth did Lualua not start today after, Vicente and Lualua won the last game at home between them....People will say the virus, but did Buckley not have that as well?..All very strange.

I don't understand what you mean. If by "his own agenda" you mean he is prepared to drop players for a lack of discipline, or behaviour that is not in keeping with how the manager requires players to conduct themselves, then that is a GOOD thing. Without that, you end up with carnage as players believe they can act as they want, because at the end of the day their "talent" allows them to get away with anything. Ironically, that is what is going wrong at Razaks parent club.

If Poyets "own agenda" is discipline, then that's fine by me, and players who don't act how the manager wants them to act are NOT part of our best eleven, as their inclusion could be divisive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports