Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Raúl García de Haro

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
#prayforw......actually, I don't need to finish this, do I?

Warren, we'll find you a workaround. Raul? Harry? GDH? Decent wag by the way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
collar and cuff is slang for muff me old china.
Sorry to contradict you, but why would one slang term be slang for another?*

In one of the Bond books, Bond and Felix are flying over an island and spot a naked woman sunbathing. Bond remarks that 'Its a pity the collar and cuffs don't match'.

See also 'Airplane blond'.

*You berk :wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
collar and cuff is slang for muff me old china.
im sorry old boy , i know several people of the cockerney perswasion and i can asuuuure you , in no uncertain terms , that collar and cuff is used to describe the the hair upon the female genitalia.

think michael palin whilst reading that , playing the cockney beggar in LOB...:wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sorry to contradict you, but why would one slang term be slang for another?*

In one of the Bond books, Bond and Felix are flying over an island and spot a naked woman sunbathing. Bond remarks that 'Its a pity the collar and cuffs don't match'.

See also 'Airplane blond'.

*You berk :wink:
see above ....:lolol: ffs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
im sorry old boy , i know several people of the cockerney perswasion and i can asuuuure you , in no uncertain terms , that collar and cuff is used to describe the the hair upon the female genitalia.

think michael palin whilst reading that , playing the cockney beggar in LOB...:wink:
My old man was a cockney.

Anyway.....language changes...

1683032881235.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some more recent coverage...

The Portuguese agency, with very good relations in the Premier League, would be in charge of carrying out the possible sale of Raúl García de Haro in the English market.​
.....​
That doesn't mean that they are going to sell it, but they have put it in the window. As we published weeks ago, there is a starting price, which starts at 10 million euros, and it was also known that there were two Premier League teams that were following him closely, Everton and Brighton.​

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
[
Some more recent coverage...

The Portuguese agency, with very good relations in the Premier League, would be in charge of carrying out the possible sale of Raúl García de Haro in the English market.​
.....​
That doesn't mean that they are going to sell it, but they have put it in the window. As we published weeks ago, there is a starting price, which starts at 10 million euros, and it was also known that there were two Premier League teams that were following him closely, Everton and Brighton.​

On sale already, gone from €30m to €10m which would be a bargain.

(Ooooh look at me with the Brexit free phone).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here