Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Raquel Welch RIP

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The two best things about 10 Million Years BC, keeping males of any age awake.

RIP.
I ran out of the Plaza cinema in Worthing when the scene with the monkey/cavemen came on..I was 7

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She did nothing for me. :shrug:

RIP, anyway.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
RIP.

It's a shame her part in the novel Forrest Gump wasn't included in the movie.

"Mister Felder motion for the lady he had been arguin with to come over. "Forrest," he say, "I want you to meet Raquel Welch."

Well, you coudda knocked me over with a feather! There she were, all dressed up in a low-cut gown an all. "Please to meet you," I says thru the mask, but Raquel Welch turn to Mister Felder lookin mad as a hornet.

"What'd he say? Something about my tits, wasn't it!
"

The scene then develops into a farce and Raquel ends up walking naked from the Santa Monica Freeway to Rodeo Drive., With Forrest in tow.

A real opportunity missed.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I only have mammaries...err, memories...of her in two episodes of Mork & Mindy. No idea why tbh.

Raquel-on-Mork-and-Mindy-raquel-welch-1091962_816_1015_465_578_int.jpg
Mercenary_Garage_Design_Dublin_Ireland_Custom_Motorcycle_Workshop_Robin_Williams_Raquel_Welch_...jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well that is truly bizarre! . . . I wonder if Ms. Welch attended the wedding, Fred Trueman was the archetypal Yorkshireman. Can't exactly see her at the bar at the local village pub.

R.I.P.
828DE913-4BBE-4040-9707-CCBBD129603D.jpeg
It

It didn’t all go swimmingly….apparently Ms W was showing too much cleavage for the Trueman family :lolol: :lolol:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
One of Frank Worthington's favourite anecdotes is that Raquel Welch once made a pass at him in a nightclub

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
View attachment 157167It

It didn’t all go swimmingly….apparently Ms W was showing too much cleavage for the Trueman family :lolol: :lolol:

Why aren't l surprised. She was a film star was Raquel, and they all love the limelight don't they?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of Frank Worthington's favourite anecdotes is that Raquel Welch once made a pass at him in a nightclub
If walking past is making a pass, the man has recounted his encounter accurately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here