Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thank god. Pathetic from the club .... Dodgy dodgy deal. What the hell is going I would rather quality over quantity if we can't afford to pay the bucks

Time for winstanley to go

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Nooooooooo
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]
a86b7a7d6651972e3fc9be4171be46cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's almost like you've been hovering, waiting for the next bit of bad news you can revel in.

Probably a tad unfair I think. Is there anyone that really believes we've managed the transfer window as well as we could have done?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Heart problem apparently ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank god. Pathetic from the club .... Dodgy dodgy deal. What the hell is going I would rather quality over quantity if we can't afford to pay the bucks

Time for winstanley to go

Please tell me how Winstanley was to know that either him or Neto would fail a medical?

I think that we should be glad our medical team appear to be on the ball when spending that number of millions. of pounds

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Funny some on NSC were mocking Huddersfield for getting their deals done early. Forward wise they look stronger than us.

Has to be Zohore surely.... when is Kodija fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't know what this means? How the hell can any of us know what its like to be in a recruitment department during the transfer window?

I've had Zebedee on my ignore list for years.
Am I missing some pearls of wisdom from his days in football recruitment?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't know what this means? How the hell can any of us know what its like to be in a recruitment department during the transfer window?

None of us but I'd take Huddersfield's approach to recruitment over ours any day of the week.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Funny some on NSC were mocking Huddersfield for getting their deals done early. Forward wise they look stronger than us.

Has to be Zohore surely.... when is Kodija fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we were mocking them for signing average championship players, rather than signing players early (why would that be a bad thing?!?!). Something I would stand by.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Probably a tad unfair I think. Is there anyone that really believes we've managed the transfer window as well as we could have done?

I don't think it's unfair. Certain posters are always the first to post when we concede, when a transfer doesn't come off or when a player makes a mistake and it's a small part of the NSC psyche that I'll never understand. Sure, perhaps the transfer window could have gone better but it won't be for the want of trying- that's two major signings that have failed a medical and whichever way you spin it, that's incredible bad luck.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Elvis Manu
Uwe
Ryan
Skalak

Question marks over some of our new signings this season.

Little harsh
Elvis was pony for sure
Uwe has always been dependable when he's actually been fit
Ryan - to early to say
Skalak - great first 6 months and still contributed a lot of assists last year. Maybe not a PL quality though but he wasn't brought for that.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've had Zebedee on my ignore list for years.
Am I missing some pearls of wisdom from his days in football recruitment?

I can guarantee that you are not.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think we were mocking them for signing average championship players, rather than signing players early (why would that be a bad thing?!?!). Something I would stand by.

Maybe. £50 to REMF says that they'll finish above us in the table. You on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here