Rant from Derby game.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Richards - f***ing shit, I am sorry but there is no other way to put it.
Long kicks - Yes, Sullivan has got a great kick but it's no use if Murray and Fleetwood arent going to challenge for it.
Fleetwood - Take some responsibility and take a shoot, apart from that played alright.
Adams - Did the subs at the end make sence to anyone else? It was quite clear he had given up and it rubbed off on the players, as soon as we went 3-1 down heads dropped and we have given up. Oh yeah and then please dont go and blaime it on the ref. It's boring.

Okay, finished. :thumbsup:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
How could Murrey and Fleetwood challenge for the ball when Sullivan is kicking it strait to Carroll

What so the there wasn't a ball the whole game that was kicked straight in there direction? Yes, Sullivans kicking wasnt brilliant tonight but still Fleetwood didnt even bother to challenge most the time.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Long kicks - Yes, Sullivan has got a great kick but it's no use if Murray and Fleetwood arent going to challenge for it.
Fleetwood - Take some responsibility and take a shoot, apart from that played alright.
Adams - Did the subs at the end make sence to anyone else? It was quite clear he had given up and it rubbed off on the players, as soon as we went 3-1 down heads dropped and we have given up. Oh yeah and then please dont go and blaime it on the ref. It's boring.

yeah- that's right adams out :dunce:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
They're 10th in The Championship aren't they? Which would mean you'd expect them to beat any team in our division.

Did I ever say I expected us to win?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
What so the there wasn't a ball the whole game that was kicked straight in there direction? Yes, Sullivans kicking wasnt brilliant tonight but still Fleetwood didnt even bother to challenge most the time.

I didnt say that EVERY ball went strait over their heads but I cant remember many headers where Murrey got beaten when the ball was within a decent distance.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
The team selection and tactics were fine tonight. It was just a case of too many players letting us down at once.

Yeh, didnt agree with the subs at the end though. Unless Murray was injured of course.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Thing is, we didn't play really that shit. First half we played well I thought

2nd half they shut up shop and took advantage of some crap defending.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

I take it you don't go to many games. Richards has been superb this season, ok he does the odd mistake, but he has been fairly solid all season. Murray wasn't in the right position to go up for a aerial battle from Sullivan kick, were you drunk or didn't you quite obvisiously see that they were heading towards Fleetwood more then Murray. Adams knew and rest of us knew, the game was good as over at that point!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
That's the difference though. At both ends of the pitch where it mattered they were CLINICAL. We were hesitant, out of position, and slow. In general play we kind of matched them, but general play doesn't win you football matches.

Play like that against most league 1 teams and we'd win em, imo.

Also I think our players looked knackered.

I thought our lads put up a sterling fight, against a team who were up for it.

Derby had just come away from one of the worst injustices in any league match!
They were ALWAYS going to make this a tough game for us.
They also had 'the rub of the green', and tonight we just didn't get that extra help from lady luck.
I expected us to lose, and although we did play very well imo, we did as expected.

As for the moaning and gyring and the gimballing in the wabe - THAT is boring and unnecessary.

So shut it.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Whether Murray was injured or not, it was still a joke.
When you are 3-1 down atleast have a go! Stick Robinson on for Murray and if it doesn't work then fine...

But we didn't even go for the win, did Adams have money on a 3-1 Derby win?!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
I take it you don't go to many games. Richards has been superb this season, ok he does the odd mistake, but he has been fairly solid all season. Murray wasn't in the right position to go up for a aerial battle from Sullivan kick, were you drunk or didn't you quite obvisiously see that they were heading towards Fleetwood more then Murray. Adams knew and rest of us knew, the game was good as over at that point!

Yes the majority of the balls were going towards Fleetwood so was he ever going to jump? Or just try and gamble on the defender missing it all game? Richards has been average this season, superb is very over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports