Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rant at the ref thread....nicely please

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
No matter how right he was in giving the offside, that was still a very very brave decision

Also good tha he wasn't taken in by any of the diving. Possibly the best ref performance I have seen in years.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought he was spot on. Very composed. Lots of character in calmly assessing Wednesday's offside. Punished both sides when required.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good ref and assistants. The Lino wasn't sure if Hooper had touched it, so consulted the ref before ruling it offside.
No arrogance, just plain common sense.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought he was spot on. Very composed. Lots of character in calmly assessing Wednesday's offside. Punished both sides when required.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

He didn't have that arrogant look of I'm in charge either, no arrogant smirks at players or any histeronics, no trying to laugh or joke with the players like he's one of them. What a contrast to Saturday.

D

Deleted member 2719

Andre Marriner tonight lets wind a few The Complete And Utter Shysters into him on this thread.

That's if he deserves it.

punk:

It's great that he didn't deserve it !

Do we know who's Monday ref yet ?

We need a secret blades fan in charge for some extra help.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Very strong performance from mariner in a challenging atmosphere. He let the game flow despite some physical challenges and did not really notice him apart from the one big call in the match which he got it right. Cannot ask more from the officials let's hope we have more of the same on Monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here