Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ranieri genius

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
frankly we have lacked balls on numerous occasions ......we don't have a billy big bollocks to take the game by the scruff of the neck

in fact a few of the lads are far too concerned about how their fringe is sitting .....when we are up for it we're rather good , when we crumple we are ****ing embarrassing.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Totally agree I really don't understand how people can go on about his negative tactics. I have only just seen a recording of last night's MOTD highlights, so admittedly am on limited info, but they didn't show Muzza's hat-trick chance in the first half, they did show Dutch Davy's bar smasher in the first half. They also showed another chance for Muzza's 4th goal. They stressed that Arnautovic (and others) battered us, but under a different ref I could see both Arnautovic's goals being disallowed, particularly the second one where he was holding Dunk down.

Yes, we were battered in the second half, but with a bit of luck going our way, we still could have won 4-5, 3-5 or even 2-5.

And that is with Mr H - who was clearly furious - admitting we were cr@p in the second half. I doubt if, at the end of the game, he went in to the dressing room and said: "I say you chaps, that was awfully bad luck, don't you know. Still chin up, and I dare say we'll do better next time around."

My mistake - For Arnautovic read Mitrovic…….. too many -ovic's around.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There is TALK Fulham could sack Ranieri today.

Do you think we could get him in place as manager by Saturday ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here