Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rangers to defy UEFA and sing “God Save The King”

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They may be twats, but they hate the same people as me, so they're 'my' twats. Although, obviously I'm not a **** :lolol:

I'm so glad the swear filter has been changed to allow '****'. One of the great technological advances of the 21st century, although apparently, only in the plural :thumbsup:

Please do elucidate on who these people you "hate" are and why exactly...

You didn't detect the slightest hint of sarcasm in my post ? :smile:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It is amazing how often people don't read sarcasm. I mean I saw it a mile off on this occasion, but was staggered that [MENTION=42078]faoileán[/MENTION] hadn't spotted it. Really really odd.

Maybe because he is relatively new to NSC ? You've got to remember we have been posting and interpreting this shit for 20 years :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I see john's had an about turn since the late seventies, tweeting a very nice message recently regarding the Queen's passing.

He's gone full Trump / MAGA. It's the only anti-establishment position left for someone with his money living in LA.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well done Rangers for not letting UEFA dictate what you can and can't do to mourn the death of a person who is important to your fans. Supporters 1 - 0 UEFA

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For balance I see Celtic had "**** the crown" and "Sorry for your loss Michael Fagan” banners on show at their match. The latter is a bit 'out there' isnt it?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
For balance I see Celtic had "**** the crown" and "Sorry for your loss Michael Fagan” banners on show at their match. The latter is a bit 'out there' isnt it?

That sounds sweet, doesn't it? People are feeling sorry for the Charlie bloke who most likely has been sharpening his shovel and calling himself "King Charles" when looking in the mirror for the last 20 years, BUT WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL FAGAN*?

* I don't know who Michael Fagan is

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
You didn't detect the slightest hint of sarcasm in my post ? :smile:

Nope, not the slightest bit; I've read your post several times and I still don't get how I've been whooshed. Anyway, it's better that I've been whooshed than a fellow Albion fan be an EDL type. Oh and I have been on NSC a lot longer than my modest 500 posts suggest; my account got messed-up a couple of years ago when NSC changed platform and I had to start again.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
The irony is Celtic have been charged by UEFA but Rangers haven't.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
The mere fact us "Brits" are being told what we can and cant do by a bunch of countries that owe us their very existence pisses me off , we get no respect and no thanks from countries that would have lost their national anthems a long time ago . They want freedom but under their conditions and only if and when it suits them .

Well done Rangers:thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
ADA4D167-ED2E-49AC-9128-901C077C44D1.jpeg

I must admit I quite like this display.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here