[Albion] Random old Albion videos

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
last season at the Goldstone and a victory over a Wigan team that had just won promotion,think it was 1-0 to us and a certain Paul Rogers with that club then...
Good bit of singing from 2:32....belive around 9500 crowd..

That's how a north stand sang.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OK - off out soon so I'll post this even though it is still processing as it will work in an hour or so. This is the Goldstone Compilation. Again, if the copyright holder wants me to take it down then please contact me.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Steve Gatting's Testimonial v Arsenal 1990

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Done some poking around and can find no sign of Mirage Videos and this seems to be 15 years old + but if the copyright owners want it down then let me know.

Wardy Wonderland

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As it was on the same DVD, here is Barnsley at home 1991/92

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
last season at the Goldstone and a victory over a Wigan team that had just won promotion,think it was 1-0 to us and a certain Paul Rogers with that club then...
Good bit of singing from 2:32....belive around 9500 crowd..

Was at this. Massive result and a real solid performance that day. Although had Wigan where probably pissed luckily for us.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Going through some unmarked discs, I found this. Very short and something we have all seen loads of times but worth uploading for the retro SSN.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Another unmarked disc. I remember someone on here offering these years ago but can't for the life of remember who. Don't know if it is already on Youtube but as a couple of my DVDs are yellow and not working, I ripped it and upped it anyway. Kudos to whoever did it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here