Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random Corporate b******s

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
There will be an element on here that will wince in pain at the next six words - "Team Work makes the Dream Work".

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Striving for Excellence

We have always had this on our logo and got along with it quite nicely.

Since we have had a new Principal who has spent at least 3 meetings so far asking us to really think about what it means. We have 'unpacked it' and elaborated on what it really means in the school environment.

Turns out it means Striving for Excellence................... 41/2 hours well spent I say.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I used to work for a company who's byline was "The Art of Heavy Lifting" (YKWYA) - nobody was ever able to explain what it meant.

About 25 years ago I worked for a company that had posters everywhere saying "We honour the innovator" (having just laid off thousands of people around the world).
I was in the foyer of our Leeds office when I read this poster and said out loud "do we f*ck!" - at which point the receptionist looked up and said "oh, until you said that I thought you were a customer".

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As it happens I'm currently working on site for a large German Manufacturer of Building Products and every wall is full Corporate Posters.

One has been modified. It is to do with their Company Information Forum.

It originally read: Do You know how much COMPANY NAME DELETED is in You? You will find out shortly....

Under which has been added. I already know, I'm full of Shit, just like COMPANY NAME DELETED :clap:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Our best one was Make It Happen. Obviously readdressed to Make Shit Happen.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Deliver a superior customer service getting it right first time every time...

The OP was referring to British Gas so this cannot be applicable.

The level of British Gas incompetency is right up there with Southern Railway and is as far away from a 'superior customer service' or 'getting it right at any time' as its possible to get. Utter Cretins!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here