Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ramsey gone at QPR.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair to Sol Campbell, he would have captained the England team if he wasn't such a tw@

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A properly atrocious manager, but he always came across as a good man and he earnt his shot as a manager, he just wasn't up to it.

It's a shame they didn't hang on another month or two though, they'll surely be around the play-offs at the end of the season on the assumption that Warnock isn't given the chance to manage them.

I think Warnock with the January window would put them in a play off spot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Woeful appointment, another Number 2 who was completely and utterly out of his depth from day one. The writing was on the wall when they brought Warnock in as an "advisor" for him a couple of weeks ago, which did nothing except totally undermine him. Given a 3 year deal in May and made 11 summer signings, then they bin him off 4 months into the season. Another expensive cock-up.

Absolute GOONS running that football club.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, from what I can see Chris Hughton is the 3rd longest serving black manager in English football

1. Keith Curle, Carlisle United Sep 14

2. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Burton Albion Nov 14

3. Chris Hughton, Brighton & Hove Albion Dec 14

4. Ricardo Moniz, Notts County Apr 15

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So, from what I can see Chris Hughton is the 3rd longest black manager in English football

1. Keith Curle, Carlisle United Sep 14

2. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Burton Albion Nov 14

3. Chris Hughton, Brighton & Hove Albion Dec 14

4. Ricardo Moniz, Notts County Apr 15

You might want to rephrase that.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34730265

"People will look and think 'Is it worth it? Is it because of the colour of their skin? Or is it because they are bad managers?'

"I know people will say results are not right but there is a lot more to it than that.

"Today is disheartening without a doubt."

WHY ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A properly atrocious manager, but he always came across as a good man and he earnt his shot as a manager, he just wasn't up to it.

It's a shame they didn't hang on another month or two though, they'll surely be around the play-offs at the end of the season on the assumption that Warnock isn't given the chance to manage them.

To be honest I'm amazed that he lasted so long. Fully expected him to go when they were releagted at the end of last season.

Just watch them climb the table now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You have to say, Chris Ramsey deserved the boot. Results have been absolutely shocking, given his resources.

Powell on the other hand, has been treated abysmally at both Charlton and then Huddersfield. Considering his amiable personality and results with limited resources, you have to wonder why he's got the boot at both of those clubs. Charlton will go down, and hopefully so will Huddersfield now.

I don't think Wayne Allison with those daft quotes (highlighted by alfred) does anybody any favours by not distinguishing these two cases. One fully deserved the boot, the other didn't.

Big Bill

Banned
Nov 4, 2015
You have to say, Chris Ramsey deserved the boot. Results have been absolutely shocking, given his resources.

Powell on the other hand, has been treated abysmally at both Charlton and then Huddersfield. Considering his amiable personality and results with limited resources, you have to wonder why he's got the boot at both of those clubs. Charlton will go down, and hopefully so will Huddersfield now.

I don't think Wayne Allison with those daft quotes (highlighted by alfred) does anybody any favours by not distinguishing these two cases. One fully deserved the boot, the other didn't.

OK so let's see how QPR do now. CR's a top man. Bring him in board.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
OK so let's see how QPR do now. CR's a top man. Bring him in board.
Top man he might be. A manager he isn't. Dreadful results at QPR. As soon as they appointed him i just new he was the wrong man for that job.

As for Powell yes he can feel a little hard done by. Hope he gets a job where he is treated a bit better,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here