Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ralph hasenhüttl crying post match!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Maybe our Graham will be sobbing next Wednesday night when we beat City, having endured weeks of endless POTTER OUT polls, even though Paul had warned him in a long email not to look at NSC, especially late at night.
What happens here late at night? I feel I’m missing out ???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I like it! Good on him. A win against Klopp would have meant so much to him.

I hate that club but really like Hasenhutll, such a good manager and doing so well with a fairly average group of players.

Bit OTT......

I mean even we got a point and could’ve won.....

But agreed, a really good manager, who was given time when at a low point....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Maybe it struck him how far they'd come? This time last season he was facing the sack and the team were in a relegation battle (SOUND FAMILIAR??). The club stuck with him and now they're 6th in the table and beating the champions...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Needs to pull himself together. Nothing wrong with crying, but that is pathetic and possibly even damaging, like Rafa’s Facts. Hopefully the players appreciate it.

I like Ralph. He’s done a great job and Soton are on fire but needs to control his emotions a bit there for me, Jeff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is NSC going a bit Boris?

Show some passion, don’t show passion :wink:

Imo, a little over the top but I wouldn’t care if GP took all his clothes off and ran across the pitch bawling his eyes out if we won at Liverpool

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Certainly turned them around. Given that they’ve beaten the champions I’m not surprised he is emotional over it. Good on him.

Exactly

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hasslehoff has Stains playing like we did under CH in defence, like we do in passing/creativity in midfield, with the added bonus of a bit of pace and a decent striker.

As much as I ****ing hate Stains, whats not to like about that. As a manager it must be a significant step along the realisation of a dream, to win against one of the biggest/best clubs in the world. Well done the Hoff.

Not to be repeated in March though, it's about time we beat them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My eyes rolled clean across the living room.

I'd understand it if it was the last game of the season and they'd just beaten Liverpool to stay up, for sure. But after a bog-standard League game midway through the season ? Come on. Dramatically sinking to his knees on the touchline in tears, what a melodramatic wet lettuce. Just screamed of "look at MEEEE".

:rolleyes:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My eyes rolled clean across the living room.

I'd understand it if it was the last game of the season and they'd just beaten Liverpool to stay up, for sure. But after a bog-standard League game midway through the season ? Come on. Dramatically sinking to his knees on the touchline in tears, what a melodramatic wet lettuce. Just screamed of "look at MEEEE".

:rolleyes:

Totally agree.

Although I'd take that style of "look at MEEEE" right now over one that goes "look at MEEE, I've changed HALF the team to our second string for a game at Leicester just because I can."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nsc: I wish potter would show emotion. Potter out.

Nsc: Hasenhuttl is crying. How tinpot.

Is NSC going a bit Boris?

Show some passion, don’t show passion :wink:

Imo, a little over the top but I wouldn’t care if GP took all his clothes off and ran across the pitch bawling his eyes out if we won at Liverpool

It's almost as if NSC isn't a monolith and has a range of contradictory opinions from the many members that make up its users, and that many of those opinions exist in a world in which there are not only two extremes and you can only be an emotionless robot or fall to your knees crying because you won a home game against a weakened team in a comparatively poor run that is the same half of the table as you.

This seems to be a recurring argument in recent days - some comments now contradicts some comments from previous times. Of course it does! There are comments today that contradict comments today. It's what happens when you have thousands of people expressing a wide range of opinions.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Bloke probably cried at home after the 9-0 so he can have some slack doing so after beating the Champions.

Not very German* of him though (*ethnic German / Holy Roman Empire / German Federation / Republic of German/Austria whatevs)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must be a German thing. Never understood when people lapped up Wagner and Huddersfield doing that stupid celebration with their fans every time they got a point in the PL. Noddy

That said I think I might cry if we ever win a PL match again

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Let the guy enjoy it, he took all the slagging after the 9-0 and he has turned around a team which people wrote off.

I for one would love to see Potter beat Man City and do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here