Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rallying call from the Nigel's

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Support vs. Barnsley

Saturday is arguably the biggest game of the season to date.
We all know that things have not been going our way for the past few games. Tensions have been growing on social media where our chief executive has taken his hair and face to abuse us for calling him a ****. Our bumpkin manager has openly been pitching for the Brighton job when Poyet takes over at Chelsea and, to top it all, chicken village are looking shaky as next seasons shirt sponsors. This all needs to change...starting on Saturday.

All through the bit of the season where we were challenging ( the bit before freedman left after swearing undying loyalty and before the team realised what an overrated turnip ollie is) the team and the fans were united as one. Every time Zaha fell to the pitch in simulated agony the whole Arthur Waite would dive in unison, when Glenn Murray sold Jesus out to the Romans, the Holmesdale were cheering him on!..Bolansie waving an imaginary card would bring a tear to every loyal eye...those times have faded to distant warm memory over the last few miserable weeks.

So what are we going to do about it my fellow Jesters? I'll tell you what...we are going to arrive 5 minutes early on Saturday and shout torrents of abuse at the useless wankers! We will pack out the front row of the Sainsburys stand (next to self checkout) and scream our naked hatred and bile at the traitors to the harlequin clown shirt! Parrish will come out onto the pitch stripped to the waist and offer us all out from behind a wall of bouncers, kid Jensen will throw down his football earmuffs in disgust as the Saville Squad close in on him from the coffee bar.

We will have Jel off Holeradio to jeer us on from the gantry so we can abuse the team to victory.

We will need at least half a dozen ultras to make this look really shit so try and turn up as we are aiming for a mention in the Dulwich advertiser.

Up the Palace.

Come on you clowns.

funniest thing ive read since bozzas post banning watford 0.:)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Families eh? What bollox.

I has to be said...and I'll whisper this...the wheels seem to have come off the caravan ever since St. Patricks day..what a bunch of goons they are.

I love the bit about the rogue spurs hat in the Arthur and the sad loser who's daughter is taking her Palace shirt to cub camp.

Wouldn't be surprised if she mysteriously "loses" the blighter in the middle of Epping forest. "Sorry daddy, the wolves ate it"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Families eh? What bollox.

I has to be said...and I'll whisper this...the wheels seem to have come off the caravan ever since St. Patricks day..what a bunch of goons they are.

I love the bit about the rogue spurs hat in the Arthur and the sad loser who's daughter is taking her Palace shirt to cub camp.

Wouldn't be surprised if she mysteriously "loses" the blighter in the middle of Epping forest. "Sorry daddy, the wolves ate it"

Yeah because all of the arsenal and Tottenham girl guides are going to be awestruck when little miss Palace pulls her clown suit out round the campfire.

What planet are those dickheads on?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Support vs. Barnsley

Saturday is arguably the biggest game of the season to date.
We all know that things have not been going our way for the past few games. Tensions have been growing on social media where our chief executive has taken his hair and face to abuse us for calling him a ****. Our bumpkin manager has openly been pitching for the Brighton job when Poyet takes over at Chelsea and, to top it all, chicken village are looking shaky as next seasons shirt sponsors. This all needs to change...starting on Saturday.

All through the bit of the season where we were challenging ( the bit before freedman left after swearing undying loyalty and before the team realised what an overrated turnip ollie is) the team and the fans were united as one. Every time Zaha fell to the pitch in simulated agony the whole Arthur Waite would dive in unison, when Glenn Murray sold Jesus out to the Romans, the Holmesdale were cheering him on!..Bolansie waving an imaginary card would bring a tear to every loyal eye...those times have faded to distant warm memory over the last few miserable weeks.

So what are we going to do about it my fellow Jesters? I'll tell you what...we are going to arrive 5 minutes early on Saturday and shout torrents of abuse at the useless wankers! We will pack out the front row of the Sainsburys stand (next to self checkout) and scream our naked hatred and bile at the traitors to the harlequin clown shirt! Parrish will come out onto the pitch stripped to the waist and offer us all out from behind a wall of bouncers, kid Jensen will throw down his football earmuffs in disgust as the Saville Squad close in on him from the coffee bar.

We will have Jel off Holeradio to jeer us on from the gantry so we can abuse the team to victory.

We will need at least half a dozen ultras to make this look really shit so try and turn up as we are aiming for a mention in the Dulwich advertiser.

Up the Palace.

Come on you clowns.

Oh I say! Cheeky stuff, cheeky stuff. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here