Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rallying call for the albion

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
With the recent anniversary of one of our greatest victories "Trafalgar" last week, I think we should adopt the attitude of truly one of Englands greatest, Lord Nelson and send out a rallying call to the Team tonight. " BRIGHTON EXPECTS THAT EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY".
It's time for some of our players to show why we signed them for our club and step up to the plate. At the start of the season I thought West Ham were nailed on for automatic promotion, however Cardiff, Ipswitch and Southampton have shown that they are beatable. Think we should also adopt some of the speeches from another of Britain's Greatest, Winston Churchill for tonight -
" I HAVE MYSELF FULL CONFIDENCE THAT IF ALL DO THEIR DUTY, IF NOTHING IS NEGLETED, AND IF THE BEST ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE, AS THEY ARE BEING MADE, WE SHALL PROVE OURSELVES ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO DEFEND OUR AMEX HOME, TO RIDE OUT THE STORM OF THE HAMMERS. WE SHALL FIGHT THEM ON THE WINGS AND THE MIDFIELD, WE SHALL FIGHT WITH GROWING CONFIDENCE & GROWING STRENGTH IN THE AIR, WE SHALL DEFEND OUR AMEX, WHATEVER THE COST MAY BE, WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE BOXES & WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER" .............. THIS WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR & A HALF". ..........................................................C'MON THE ALBION !!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

With the recent anniversary of one of our greatest victories "Trafalger" last week, I think we should adopt the attitude of truly one of Englands greatest, Lord Nelson and send out a rallying call to the Team tonight. " BRIGHTON EXPECTS THAT EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY".
It's time for some of our players to show why we signed them for our club and step up to the plate. At the start of the season I thought West Ham were nailed on for automatic promotion, however Cardiff, Ipswitch and Southampton have shown that they are beatable. Think we should also adopt some of the speeches from another of Britain's Greatest, Winston Churchill for tonight -
" I HAVE MYSELF FULL CONFIDENCE THAT IF ALL DO THEIR DUTY, IF NOTHING IS NEGLETED, AND IF THE BEST ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE, AS THEY ARE BEING MADE, WE SHALL PROVE OURSELVES ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO DEFEND OUR AMEX HOME, TO RIDE OUT THE STORM OF THE HAMMERS. WE SHALL FIGHT THEM ON THE WINGS AND THE MIDFIELD, WE SHALL FIGHT WITH GROWING CONFIDENCE & GROWING STRENGTH IN THE AIR, WE SHALL DEFEND OUR AMEX, WHATEVER THE COST MAY BE, WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE BOXES & WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER" .............. THIS WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR & A HALF". ..........................................................C'MON THE ALBION !!

...TrafalGAR!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

hunter121

Banned
Mar 17, 2011
That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!
10.jpg

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
You sound as though your up for it tonight!

Was just getting a bit fed up with the amount of negative posts on here, Got to believe we have a decent chance against any opposition, always have had that belief.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well, I don't mind a bit of over-the-top optimism. I woke up this morning not being able to make any case for us winning this match, so West Ham injuries and inspiring speeches are all good news. We desperately need three points, we haven't got them against lesser teams, so now we're lumbered with getting them against West Ham.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Was just getting a bit fed up with the amount of negative posts on here, Got to believe we have a decent chance against any opposition, always have had that belief.

That's the spirit! Enough of the doom and gloom, let's go for it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here