Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rainbow Amex

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
My missus and I thought it looked great. Here's how it looked from our vantage point - South West corner:
rainbow.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I imagine this is precisely the purpose of Barber's 'besmirching' clause in the T&C. Lifetime bans incoming once the CCTV footage has been examined and the holders of all the deliberately sabotaged upside-down papers have been identified.

I only noticed the one but I must agree. [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION], and any other guilty parties, should be made an example of for their wanton bigotry.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I thought it looked fantastic and would have definitely sent the message that as fans we stand United in our message to rid football of bigotry.

I wasn't there, but wish I had been. My brother, who isn't easily impressed, was impressed. The pictures I have seen look very good, and I would have been in WSU with a perfect view.

And though I am 100% straight, I totally support what it is about!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I said this yesterday

But the fact that, a day later, you are still quite clearly OUTRAGED by something you didn't even see because you weren't there, makes me think it was even better than MAGNIFICENT :clap::clap::clap:

You're my hero now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here