Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rail Delays - Broken (literally) down train at Battersea

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
and yes, the managment no where to be seen and no communication on what/when/where anything will run, just perpetual "the 18.. train to .. is delayed". they need to do their "meet the manangers" only on days when there is problems, not Friday mornings.

The lack of communication was outstanding yesterday. I was loitering around platform 15, 14 when by absolute chance I overheard a radio message on a staff radio that a Brighton train was on platform 12. Turns out it was the 1802 Gatwick Express which eventually left at 1850, but was about 80% EMPTY as no announcement had been made about it on the station concourse :facepalm:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The lack of communication was outstanding yesterday. I was loitering around platform 15, 14 when by absolute chance I overheard a radio message on a staff radio that a Brighton train was on platform 12. Turns out it was the 1802 Gatwick Express which eventually left at 1850, but was about 80% EMPTY as no announcement had been made about it on the station concourse :facepalm:

Customer service day at Waterloo yesterday, and of course the customer service desk was unmanned. #shambles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here