Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rag n Bone Man

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone been following his career? Local lad from Uckfield, lived in Brighton too. Obviously being from Uckfield have heard that he's been doing really well the last few years but his career has been REALLY taking off the last few months. Only today have I sat down and listened to his music. What an incredible voice, he's surely going to be a huge star. Already is in Germany, 8 weeks at No 1 there, No 1 in Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, gold record in Sweden, Holland, Italy. Downloaded his single " Human". The acoustic version is even better imo. Judging by the download charts he may even be well up into the top 40 this Friday. Incredible stuff. 1st full Album out next March

Been trying to get tickets for O2 Shepherds Bush in April next year.
Seem to have sold out very quickly!! :censored:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
It's been a brilliant year for Brighton music in general.

Rag 'n' Bone Man has to be an outside shot for Christmas number one?

Sadly, I don't think he's got a chance (and I LOVE the song). He's at number 8 in the chart right now, but the way the chart rankings work changed in 2014. It now factors in streams, meaning songs already at the top stay there for longer. Drake's one dance lasted at number 1. for 15 weeks where's it'd only be 3 weeks under the old system. So the X-factor single (uck) or the currently most streamed songs (Rockabye and star boy) will probably beat our boy. It's a shame really, such a good song!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sadly, I don't think he's got a chance (and I LOVE the song). He's at number 8 in the chart right now, but the way the chart rankings work changed in 2014. It now factors in streams, meaning songs already at the top stay there for longer. Drake's one dance lasted at number 1. for 15 weeks where's it'd only be 3 weeks under the old system. So the X-factor single (uck) or the currently most streamed songs (Rockabye and star boy) will probably beat our boy. It's a shame really, such a good song!

I have the charts on at work every week so I know how it works. However it's been rising steadily. Although realistically the charity single by Friends of Jo Cox will probably be X-Mas #1, it's the bookies favourite by a mile.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
he grew up in Uckfield - and now has a house in Ridgewood (which is basically Uckfield)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here