Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafa is on his way here by the end of June

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This would be amazing if we got him.

But how on Earth is it possible?

He can pretty much choose any club in Europe to manage, no way he'd work in the Championship, would he ???

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
would prefer Gus to stay to be honest, keep 90% of the squad we have (which just got us 4th) and improve in the middle of the park and another striker and hey presto, we are stonger next year.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
would prefer Gus to stay to be honest, keep 90% of the squad we have (which just got us 4th) and improve in the middle of the park and another striker and hey presto, we are stonger next year.

this
but if the worse happens then I really would not be to displeased if Rafa was our new manager
but would that really happen???

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I can't believe that this has got to page 3. There is no chance that Rafa will come to us. Why would he? He has won every club trophy going and has just won the UEFA cup with Chelsea. Ok he wont be managing the top 5 nor Everton (due to Liverpool) but he could take his pick of the rest of the PL. Why would he join us? A project......well there are other projects he could take or move abroad.

I think Granny has been fishing and caught a fair few of you.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1:I wouldn't mind betting that Tony Bloom will have the last laugh if Gus leaves.

2:Still think it won't happen because we probably don't have enough financial clout for Benitez.

1: This as Mr Bloom is a shrewd man and keeps his cards close to his chest.
2: Or maybe he did not trust Gus with big money and there is money in the pot for the right man or maybe even extra investors now we are showing ambition and promise.

I think Gus will rue the day if he walks out.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes, well done tony. You picked up a spelling mistake.

Don't take my obvious joking comment seriously Dave, I think other comments about your same post are a bit more "meant" then mine, and if it matters or not, as the case maybe, I just happened to find it quite funny (in a :lol: way I might add) that your one comment of "credit me with some sense" ironically had the crux word spelt incorrectly, hence the smiley face etc.

Oh and I gave up my membership of the spelling brigade a long time ago, but soorryy if it casued any ofence or uppsettness :) :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't take my obvious joking comment seriously Dave, I think other comments about your same post are a bit more "meant" then mine, and if it matters or not, as the case maybe, I just happened to find it quite funny (in a :lol: way I might add) that your one comment of "credit me with some sense" ironically had the crux word spelt incorrectly, hence the smiley face etc.

Oh and I gave up my membership of the spelling brigade a long time ago, but soorryy if it casued any ofence or uppsettness :) :thumbsup:

No problem tony.

I was deeply offended by the comment, and I was looking for something to be offended about...in fact I was trawling the Internet looking for things to be offended by and I have also found another one where a palace fan said "we were the better side on Monday". That just offended my sensibilities as he must have been watching from behind a sofa or from behind a tree.

He he

Wouldn't it just be awesome if we had Rafa here though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here