Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafa Benitez controversy

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
More controversy surrounding Rafa after his latest antics from last weekends game against blackburn when he made a series of gestures that Sam Allardyce described as being disrespectful and quite humilliating!

Fegie's also laid into him about it as well, bringing up the timw when Rafa reffered to Everton as a small club!

Don't know if any of you have an opinion on Rafa but i had quite a lot of respect for him when he came over to Liverpool from Valencia, but in the famous words of Kevin Keegan; "he has gone down in my estimations"!

What do ya reckon?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The only hand signal from a manager that bothers me is the "power to the people" gesture by the messiah. :blush:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Seemed abit stupid to do that gesture to signal that the game was over, would have been funny if Blackburn won after that :laugh:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
More controversy surrounding Rafa after his latest antics from last weekends game against blackburn when he made a series of gestures that Sam Allardyce described as being disrespectful and quite humilliating!

Fegie's also laid into him about it as well, bringing up the timw when Rafa reffered to Everton as a small club!

Don't know if any of you have an opinion on Rafa but i had quite a lot of respect for him when he came over to Liverpool from Valencia, but in the famous words of Kevin Keegan; "he has gone down in my estimations"!

What do ya reckon?
fat spanish waiter :clap: he's just a fat spanish waiter , fat spanish waiiiiter.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
oh no, big bad Rafa is making hand gestures. Sir, Sir, he is being naughty, sir sir

Ferguson calling someone arrogant is just ludicrous, especially when he usually hates Sam Allardyce and the way Boltons players "bullied" Man U's superstars!!!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
fat spanish waiter :clap: he's just a fat spanish waiter , fat spanish waiiiiter.
:clap2:

have taken a genuine dislikeing to the big man this season! suppose the fact that i live with 2 scousers that always harp on about how great he is does'nt help! I back every team that play against liverpool now!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good value imo as are Liverpool these days but I also like Arsene Wenger as well. Managers with attitude are great imo.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You cannot say that Benitez is more of a wanker than Ferguson surely?!
I don't see why Ferguson thinks everything is his business. If anything, he's the arrogant twat that everyone should be slating.
Obviously he's scared of Liverpool, because they are improving, while United look more and more like a mid-table side every week.
And his sons a wife beating prick.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
You cannot say that Benitez is more of a wanker than Ferguson surely?!
I don't see why Ferguson thinks everything is his business. If anything, he's the arrogant twat that everyone should be slating.
Obviously he's scared of Liverpool, because they are improving, while United look more and more like a mid-table side every week.
And his sons a wife beating prick.

agree, but i suppose that i am biased as live with a couple of vociferous liverpool supporters that think he's gods gift. I'm getting pissed of with it and quite frankly think he's a bit of a tosser! its one thing playing mind games with fergie and saying that he "can't understand a word he says because he speaks in a Scottish accent"! But dont take the piss out of hard working good english managers like Sam Allardyce.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can we all do it on Saturday, rather than just me as it was last Saturday? Mind you, my Mum thought I was doing a Nazi salute!:ohmy:

I've been doing it every game, but noone else does it so I feel a tit. :blush: But I like to think he sees it, and knows it's a gesture of unity. Russell Slade is the man for the job long term, even if just because he understands what this club means to the fans, and what this club is about in general.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seemed abit stupid to do that gesture to signal that the game was over, would have been funny if Blackburn won after that :laugh:

was that the intention of the gesture? or was he signalling to the players, maybe dont over celebrate, or maybe a responce to a signal from one. dont know, seems a fuss over nothing. (liverpool fans at work been on about it for an hour)

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Allardyce needs to grow up, and stop trying to deflect from the fact that his side were completely outclassed, and as for Ferguson, I really dislike him and the way he is always trying to stir up other Managers. Just get on with it and shut up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here