Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RAF Sergeant moved by Hospital in case his uniform ''offended '' people.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I do not know, I had thought it was a fear of being accused of racism which would say social workers are primarily white or black, but perhaps there was some collusion by Muslims too, protecting the perpetrators, either way quite a shocking set of circumstances.

My wife shares your view on most social workers she has worked with too.

Can I echo this statement from many years in pastoral education?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I fully appreciate that you were asking someone else a question and would not presume to interfere. But what was questionable was your further assertion that there might be a difference between Pakistanis and muslims. Thanks for replying

Your not interfering Hastings, it's a discussion forum.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I understand your point about not jumping on the obvious evidence of Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham but what I'm asking is what do The Muslims of Tooting and Tower Hamlets who work in social services and hospitals do when they find evidence of wrong doings.(or do they not work in these industries) Do they cover for their fellow Muslims ? Do they pussyfoot around the subject and keep quiet or is it just the white population who fear to offend the other Muslims. I won't bother asking again if you don't understand what I am saying.
Just to add a quick point why are we talking about Muslims concerning the Rotherham case the offenders were of Pakistaani heritage. We don't mention if someone is Catholic or Church of England when we talk about offenders in other instances.
How should I know ?? And the part about me understanding IS patronising at best or insulting at worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here