RadioDread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The Easy Star Allstars are releasing a reggae version of OK Computer this week. i got an advance copy and its awesome.

Heres a link http://www.easystar.com/

launch the radio dread player and skank away

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Stinky Kat said:
The Easy Star Allstars are releasing a reggae version of OK Computer this week. i got an advance copy and its awesome.

Heres a link http://www.easystar.com/

launch the radio dread player and skank away

Just listened to Horace Andy singing Airbag. Amazing stuff - I shall buy it on the strength of that alone (though I'm sure the rest is as good?).

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Re: Re: RadioDread

Trufflehound said:
Just listened to Horace Andy singing Airbag. Amazing stuff - I shall buy it on the strength of that alone (though I'm sure the rest is as good?).

I've just ordered it without hearing any of it, so that makes me feel rather better. :)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
toots doing let down is great and no suprises is great too - the whole thing rocks me though - bloody good idea, bloody well performed. Rumour has it they are playing in Brighton in December. Anybody know anything?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Stinky Kat said:
Rumour has it they are playing in Brighton in December. Anybody know anything?

December 5th, appparently, but no mention of the venue. They were upstairs at the Komedia last time they were over here, which was an absolutely fantastic night and a pretty good venue for them.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Just downloaded this and am well impressed. Exit Music (For a film) Is excellent and am currently enjoying Karma Police. Think this could get a lot of listneing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports