Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio Sussex

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Warren may stumble and stutter a bit but it is well worth the effort of working out what he's saying. He expresses a clear opinion even if he doesn't always express himself clearly. Far rather that than vacuous Virgo :thumbsup:

He's a breath of fresh air compared to all the ex-pros who queue up to be lobotomised in their drab pursuit of punditry status :thumbsup:

He is/was a club scout and is sent to report on future opponents ... the coaching staff value his opinion :thumbsup:

He comes across as a genuine guy with no airs, graces or ego :thumbsup:

Warren 'four thumbs' Aspinall

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like the content of what Warren says but as I mentioned on the match thread, his speech seems to have deteriorated over the last year. He was stumbling over very, very basic sentences. Some things he said did not even make any sense.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Warren knows more about football than all of us and most of the co-commentators on Radio Sussex the only ones that come anywhere near are Gary Chivers and of coarse Sir Norman Gall

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I actually think he adds quite a lot. Especially from a psychological point of view/ex-professional footballer perspective. I like him,

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
After taking a correspodence course in Aspinallese, I've learnt to heavily appreciate Warren's deep understanding of the game, both tactically and psychologically. Stick with him.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Apologies for spelling 'correspondence' incorrectly. Must be a side effect of too much Rioja. And doing a correspodence course in Aspinallese.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Warren may stumble and stutter a bit but it is well worth the effort of working out what he's saying. He expresses a clear opinion even if he doesn't always express himself clearly. Far rather that than vacuous Virgo :thumbsup:

He's a breath of fresh air compared to all the ex-pros who queue up to be lobotomised in their drab pursuit of punditry status :thumbsup:

He is/was a club scout and is sent to report on future opponents ... the coaching staff value his opinion :thumbsup:

He comes across as a genuine guy with no airs, graces or ego :thumbsup:

Warren 'four thumbs' Aspinall

Agree 100%!! We are very lucky to have him. Substance over style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here