Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Racism’s Tommy Robinson charged with assault...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I haven't seen or heard his wife or daughter say anything.

You weren't there, you don't know what happened but you wanted to make sure people saw him on Youtube.

I linked it as it was relevant to the original post. Better off having a pop at the OP for bringing a post up about it I would say. Anyway I don't really give a fck. Speak later x

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m pretty certain there are no “kids” pools at Centerparks. Just a big water park style pool. I’ve worked at most of them and I went into the pool nearly every day. Sometimes with my then girlfriend, sometimes on my own.
I never grabbed any kids arses or got my nose bloodied by an angry white dude.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m pretty certain there are no “kids” pools at Centerparks. Just a big water park style pool. I’ve worked at most of them and I went into the pool nearly every day. Sometimes with my then girlfriend, sometimes on my own.

Is there a lifeguard on duty?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

He is a very angry man for sure. Who knows what happened

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is there a lifeguard on duty?

I think so. Gotta be 6 or 7 years ago now. I remember staff telling people to come in from the outside pool when a lightening storm happened so yeah, I think so.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He is a very angry man for sure. Who knows what happened

Indeed. But the problem is he's not helping his daughter by acting like a complete pr1ck ..... like he often does.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think so. Gotta be 6 or 7 years ago now. I remember staff telling people to come in from the outside pool when a lightening storm happened so yeah, I think so.

You'd think that if a storm was lightening, it would be getting less dangerous.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Cried like a baby in his Belmarsh cell, clearly learnt nothing and I hope he goes back in there sharpish.
Only this time, put him on the wing and not in seg, feed him to the lions.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You'd think that if a storm was lightening, it would be getting less dangerous.

I don’t think they had any meteorologists working at the pool. They just blew a whistle and waved at us to come in. Like Jaws.
I was rather disappointed, I used to enjoy the “rapids” outside.
We’d work 15 minutes a day and hit the pool then the bars and restaurants. Paid 400 a week to have a holiday. Best job I ever had was that!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
By the sounds of it he could have had a case, the problem is the way he handled it, ended up in more trouble by taking the law into his own hands. Not very bright...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
By the sounds of it he could have had a case, the problem is the way he handled it, ended up in more trouble by taking the law into his own hands. Not very bright...

There’ll be plenty of CCTV footage. Whatever happened, giving a man a bloody nose in a swimming pool full of families is never gonna be a great look.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don't like the fella, I have previously seen a video where he was fairly aggressive to some chaps.
However further footage showed the same people provoking him and being fairly unpleasant to him.

Not sure what has happened here, but punching someone in the face isn't the best way of dealing with any situation.
Particularly if you already have a criminal record.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't know I was not there and I do not know whether she was supervised or not, he was not with her he said that. What you are saying is he made it all up for some spurious reason and conned his daughter and wife into the scam ?

Isn't the "spurious reason" because it makes him look better rather than the violent prick he is?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like the fella, I have previously seen a video where he was fairly aggressive to some chaps.
However further footage showed the same people provoking him and being fairly unpleasant to him.

Not sure what has happened here, but punching someone in the face isn't the best way of dealing with any situation.
Particularly if you already have a criminal record.

He's clearly one of those pricks on a hair-trigger, swing first and ask questions later. Likes the "buzz" from giving someone a clump, just a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Hopefully he'll be back where he belongs soon where he can swing away to his hearts content with some like-minded meatheads, where nobody will give a shite.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don’t think they had any meteorologists working at the pool. They just blew a whistle and waved at us to come in. Like Jaws.
I was rather disappointed, I used to enjoy the “rapids” outside.
We’d work 15 minutes a day and hit the pool then the bars and restaurants. Paid 400 a week to have a holiday. Best job I ever had was that!

*lightning

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
What happened to his attempted claim of political asylum in the US? Can that be fast tracked maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here