Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism by BHA 'fan' today

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
At the game today and the guy behind me was shouting racist comments at both Watford and Brighton players. Eventually couldn't take any more and asked him to stop. At which point I got a torrent of abuse. Understand the guy is a complete twat but even so...

First time I've heard that kind of stuff recently thought it was awful. How often does this actually happen and have I just been 'lucky' to avoid it?

Minty Seagull

Sep 22, 2005
Ive havent heard any racist language for years.

What was he (/she) saying??

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
One of his 'favourites' was "You f***ing bunch of black c:censored:s get back to where you come from..."

Apart from being totally stupid and ignorant I can't believe he was also targetting it at Leon and Seb?!?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Sadly there is still more racism than there should be from Leeds fans. :-/

Did you report him? I know it's shan to dob in on your own but have no time whatsoever for racism.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I confronted a couple at QPR a coule of years ago. These people are invariably thicker than a whale ommlette & need a slap!

:angry:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
When I challenged him although he did give me a load of abuse he did actually stop I think if he had carried on there would have been few other options apart from telling the stewards.

As you say difficult in dobbing your own in but I think as you say with racism there is no option.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We have a text number at Leeds you send a text to it giving the seat number/row etc of the culprit and they send a steward to stand nearby and as soon as they catch him at it, they are pulled out and banned.

Works pretty well for us I think. But then as a club we take all our own stewards to our away fixtures and the system is ours so wouldn't work for the average club on an away day I guess.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Report it to the Police football liaison officer in confidence and they will follow it up with their counterpart in the Hertfordshire force. If he is identified from the cctv footage then the club can ban him.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ref at Crewe last year was black,one guy, i cant call him a fan called out go back to where you come from the jungle,he was spotted,and watched but not thrown out,like so many i dont care for the colour or creed it is thier fairness and honesty that counts.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Davey Boy Smith said:
At the game today and the guy behind me was shouting racist comments at both Watford and Brighton players. Eventually couldn't take any more and asked him to stop. At which point I got a torrent of abuse. Understand the guy is a complete twat but even so...

First time I've heard that kind of stuff recently thought it was awful. How often does this actually happen and have I just been 'lucky' to avoid it?

That was me and I'm entitled to my opinion, next time I get any of your lip I will deck you.:angry: :angry:

Oh and try having a wash once in a while you smelly bastard!
:angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

looney said:
That was me and I'm entitled to my opinion, next time I get any of your lip I will deck you.:angry: :angry:

Oh and try having a wash once in a while you smelly bastard!
:angry: :angry:

Trouble is Looney I might actually take you seriously this once.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

Ernest said:
Trust you had an enjoyable day Frank :wave:

Think he did, he owns me now :eek:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

Beach Hut said:
Think he did, he owns me now :eek:

Yes own both of you bitches now ! Seriously, had a great time today, we both asked after you Ern, you were missed !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

Ernest said:
You bitch you're anybodies for a half of shandy :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guilty you tart ! :D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

bhaexpress said:
Trouble is Looney I might actually take you seriously this once.

So whats a 50+ ex-jailbird been doing all day? Searching the net for another trailerpark queen to marry?l

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

looney said:
So whats a 50+ ex-jailbird been doing all day? Searching the net for another trailerpark queen to marry?l

No, your mother was letting her work get on top of her. Still, leaves you time to have a nice long wank over your copy of Mein Kampf.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racism by BHA 'fan' today

bhaexpress said:
No, your mother was letting her work get on top of her. Still, leaves you time to have a nice long wank over your copy of Mein Kampf.

Mien Kampf? With your 5 second attention span I would be suprised if you could read or remember billboard adverts Dillbert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here