Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rachel Riley...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Dear Rachel,

Is there anything more grammatically infuriating than when people write 'here, here' instead of 'hear, hear'?

Please don't feel like you need to get back to me straight away, but also know that I do not appreciate timewasters.

James.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Did she come on here earlier as Super Seagul?

I do hope so, cos I would be the first to get it!!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dear Rachel

I am so very pleased you read NSC and are aware of the erotic panic you regularly cause amongst our number! I am very happy to inform you that the club are doing a BOGOF deal on Brighton shirts throughout July! Would you like to go halves? Yes??? Well, just PM me your size (you may need to include some additional pics) and which shirt you'd prefer and I'll do the rest:

Rachel: Can I get a name printed on the back?
Hugo: Yes. . . mine
Rachel: O.K

Once I've got your new shirt, we can meet up at Hotel Du Vin and go over the figures, swap numbers . . . hell swap shirts too! Dinner & bubbly on me (obviously)!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Love Hugo

xxxxxxxxxxx

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAYJ3FL9.jpg Mmmmm! :drool:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
right, just to bring things bang up to date on all things rachel riley...my mate spent the evening with her the other night (lucky sod) and the topic of conversation got round to... Nsc. And, dear lord, she's read this thread!!!

So, here, for your pleasure, is a personal message from rachel... :)

View attachment 33140

View attachment 33141

Oh my f***ing god this means she's seen my username and sort of knows me a bit!!

:rave::rave::rave::O:O:love:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i would still ruin her, given half a chance, but i would imagine there is a bloody long queue....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

According to the fount of all that is accurate (Wikipedia) she is a ManUre supporter.

That aside some sort of award should be bestowed on eastlondonseagull for facilitating this - first platinum status thread maybe??

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This thread has taken a turn for the brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here