Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Raccoon Dogs?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
An interesting article:

Why are China so keen to keep data on origins of Covid secret?

Is it in the interests of Chinese authorities to have the ‘lab leak’ conspiracy alive and thriving in America?

Personally, I believe the wet market theory. This new evidence adds a lot of scientific integrity to there original hypothesis that the virus was passed from animal to man.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It originated in the Wuhan covid laboratory. Ludicrous to think anything else, surely?

I believe that obfuscation and conspiracy theories are in the interest of the Chinese authorities. But they’ve finally released the complete data sets after posting a few sets online and then removing them having rinsed the whole question as much as they can.

Aa usual, it looks like the original ‘boring’ answer was right. Raccoon Dogs in the wet market.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010

I believe that obfuscation and conspiracy theories are in the interest of the Chinese authorities. But they’ve finally released the complete data sets after posting a few sets online and then removing them having rinsed the whole question as much as they can.

Aa usual, it looks like the original ‘boring’ answer was right. Raccoon Dogs in the wet market.
I didn't start from racoons or any wet market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here